Electrics at IMPBA Regatta!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Caldwell

OPEN Cat,Mono and Rigger on Friday and Saturday are running electric with Gas and Nitro in the heats (I'm running a 6s rigger).

Spec Outboard Tunnel and Limited Sport Hydro run the SV 27,UL-1 or BJ motors and any speed control. Some of you may have seen the Spec Outboard Tunnels run in Dayton. Limited Sport Hydro has the same motor and controller spec's. Hulls for LSH are usually the very popular UL-1 and various Nitro .21 hulls with the the above motors which makes for close racing.

Flyer here,

http://www.performancemodelboatclub.com/NATS%20Flyer.pdf

If you have any Questions let me know.

Hope to see you there,

Jim Caldwell

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim,

Are you still taking entrys for the LSH class?

Thanks

MIke
Mike, are you going down for this? If you are and you need anything let me know. Anything from chargers to whole boats your welcome to.

I would like to go myself but the family is taking our anual summer road trip that same week.

Mike, are you going down for this? If you are and you need anything let me know. Anything from chargers to whole boats your welcome to.

I would like to go myself but the family is taking our anual summer road trip that same week.
Yeah, I am planning on it. I still need to get my IMPBA app and the official entry form into the mail. I did call and talk to Mr. Lang about the boat count, and he assured me that we would run regardless of the number of boats. To bad you can't go, we could have road tripped together. I will see you tonight.

Later

Ball

Back