Elam exhaust

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooks93

just wondering what you guys that have built a Elam used for the turbine exhaust since on the real boat you actually see the turbine end and not just a long tube

:rolleyes: hey brooks there is a guy in my boat club who just built this boat maybe if you contact him, he will send you some pictures, his name is mark and the e-mail is [email protected] good luck!

from

norm

Last edited by a moderator:
ya been talking to him but, I think he has been busy because I haven't heard from him lately

Kelly did i send you the rear deck with the squared off turbine tube or the angled turbine cover. the squared off one can be painted or covered with chrome film to do the turbine tube.

check the picture of this Elam.

I think you sent me the angle version but, I cut it off because of how I made the subhatch.. I wish I would of thought of using that as the exhaust

I have some other pictures of the Elam if you want some more.

I had a picture of Mark M boat he did a nice turbine tube on his boat.

P THOMAS said:
I have some other pictures of the Elam  if you want some more.I had a picture of Mark M  boat he did a nice turbine tube on his boat.

95364[/snapback]

Phil,

do you have any pictures of the real elam that will support the drive dog location on Dean/Joe/ now my Elam? :lol:

Steve Spear

Boy, I got to look myself as I may have one. I know I have alot of those shots, but the year I took them in Evansville, the elam wasnt ready yet and didnt race till the next race. BUt I will look, I know every boat has the strut behind the transom that year and a few years earlier. Ken

Steve_Spear said:
P THOMAS said:
I have some other pictures of the Elam   if you want some more.I had a picture of Mark M  boat he did a nice turbine tube on his boat.

95364[/snapback]

Phil,

do you have any pictures of the real elam that will support the drive dog location on Dean/Joe/ now my Elam? :lol:

Steve Spear

95418[/snapback]

I think i do send me a email to reply to we can't attach pictures to email thru the IW

So much intrest in this Elam I will put some pictures i have of the Elam in the gallery.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=189 ELAM

Steve_Spear said:
P THOMAS said:
I have some other pictures of the Elam   if you want some more.I had a picture of Mark M  boat he did a nice turbine tube on his boat.

95364[/snapback]

Phil,

Steve Spear

95418[/snapback]

Steve there are some pictures in the gallery p thomas ELAM.

hereis a pic of the rear of the bud and the Elam is setup the same.

P THOMAS said:
Steve_Spear said:
P THOMAS said:

95364[/snapback]

Phil,

Steve Spear

95418[/snapback]

Steve there are some pictures in the gallery p thomas ELAM.

hereis a pic of the rear of the bud and the Elam is setup the same.

95432[/snapback]

Hey Phil that is the U-3 :)

Adam

Thanks for posting that pic of my boat Phil. I'd send out all the pics that I took while I built her but the pc with them in it is down at this time.

I ended up building the turbin cover out of carbon fiber after looking at alot of pictures. Its really 3 parts, the lid, the shield and the turbin. Don't forget to add foam to it just in case it comes apart. Ouch!

Mark

Back