Eastwood TIG Welder?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a nice welder for the price.Has 110-220 and 200amps.That will get the job done.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
AHP Alpha Tig. Its an AC/DC inverter machine (like the eastwood) but for a killer price! Its a 200 amp machine. Runs on both 110 and 220 volt. I have one, and its awesome. Did a ton of research before pulling the trigger, and I cant say enough about it.

Here is a nice review of the AHP, and then below that is a link to purchase:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J5PD4LS/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687502&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00EL8UQH4&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1MMA624VM7ENDQMB91SQ

* just another option to look at is all. nothing against the eastwood unit!! *

Get something you can adjust the freqs/balance for AL welding. Pulse is handy with thin materials.

Take a look at Everlast also. Contact them by phone for better pricing. They will offer a "demo" unit at a substantial savings that is brand new, never been used. I ended up getting the PowerTig 250EX. I weld down to .020" AL without issue.

I looked at that one as well. The AHP offered the most options for the price. Adjustment wise. But with the being said, I dont think you can go wrong if you can get it local to you.

Yes there are!! My best advise to you (assuming your open to purchasing other then local) would be to look at some of the reviews of each machine. Just do a quick google search and there are a few on the welding forums.

Also, that video I posted to the review by "Mr. Tig", follow some of his video links and he does all sorts of reviews on machines that he thinks are worthy of people buying.

But once again, its a big plus to be able to buy something local, and have local support for the unit as well.

Latest posts

Back