Eagle SG 45 CMB VAC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert Dygert

Looking for pipe suggestions for 45 VAC in an older Eagle SG and length starting point.

Thanks for the help in advance

Bert Dygert

Bert,

That is the motor that you got from me. I was running 65% nitro with the CMB nitro pipe right at 9-1/8" now this was on a Eagle SGX. with a K & B plug.

good luck,

Jose

If you can get one the Andy Brown 45 parabolic pipe is the best but in your search there are about 4 sizes the larger stinger is the best with a AA racing billet header . The CMB 45 nitro pipe is pritty good. The nova rossi 45 short Muffled pipe is sweet also with the long header dont cut it down you will loose the bottom end torque all of them will end up at 9.25" w/a 1657 or 1457 and you will be in the hi 70s low 80s depending on the boat set up motor mods ex. and how you manage motor temp. later Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles,

I have an AA pipe which has a larger stinger or a Parabolic pipe with the small stinger. What would be a good stinger measurement? I know smaller stingers add heat to the motor.

Thanks for sharing,

Bert Dygert

Bert,

The boat likes 1655's with the tongue still on the front.

Cup to 4.09" to 4.50" depending on pipe length.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark

Mark,

When you have time can you make one up for me. Are you running one of Andy's parabolic pipes or the CMB nitro pipe?

Can you bring the prop to Rochester in September???

Thanks for the great prop work !!!!

Bert Dygert

Bert,

The nitro pipe is working Very Well for me.

I have plenty of 45 pipes, but I am getting ready to test an old 45 carbon pipe.

Just have to work on the set up more. Hope I can make Spencer Park?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back