• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dynamite .15 with pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Up for sale is a Dynamite .15 engine with pipe assembly out of a Miss Budweiser Pro-boat. Asking for $40 shipped and paypal only.

photo-6.JPG

photo-5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer to sell as a package as I have no use for either items. What were you thinking?

How about 6 or 7 McCoys for the pipe shipped to MN? I'm guessin from the total price that $20-25 should be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw, I bought a lot of about 30 off another member on here when I first started running my .12 rigger..... but I've been running warmer plugs than the OD-9's; they have straws over the ends to protect the filaments.

Thank you for the offer, but I will have to pass. I would really like to sell the motor and pipe together. I will lower the price to $40 shipped, paypal only.

My Mcoy 59's are new in package; consider a trade for a few of those for the pipe (money is tight)?

todd

How much fuel has been through it? Good tight pinch?

Will you ship to Canada for a few extra $s?

Thanks Mark

No reply yet, still up for grabs I guess, ordering a new engine today to I can get back on the water asap.

Thanks Mark

Latest posts

Back