dumb attack

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well I had a dumb attack.....

I have an Irwin trickle charge box & a Radio South charger cycler. I didn't keep the transformers seperate & now I don't know which goes with what. Anyone know the input voltage on either or both of these or what the transformers say on them?? :wacko:

:D Don are the transformers the same size?

Usually the trickles are rated in Milliamps and will be smaller than the charger cyclers rated in Amps,

Gene B)

Then my guess would be the 200mah is the trickle, the voltage will be lower under load,

Gene :D

Maybe some of the FE forum Dude's might know exact voltages and stuff ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, I've got a phone call in to the guy that used to build a lot of the electronic stuff for Jim Irwin and hope to have an answer for you ASAP.

Gene- you would think that but since the voltages are different I'd hate to be wrong.

Ron- very cool, I appreciate the effort.

Email me at diodes_b_me@hotmail and I'll fill you in about the transformer and such

~Ric

P.S. I'm going to updat lots of things and have some new things available in the first quarter of '04 through Irwin.

Most will be Microcontroller based in charging and monitoring.

Some general charging some for glo-starters

Later

I was on the phone with Ric while he was putting in the response. The guy is going to have some (and I hate using this word) awesome gear coming out next year. Get in line behind me! :)

Well we are 1/2 way home, Ric hooked me up with all (and then some) the info I needed on the Irwin KC-12 gang charger. Now if I can find the box the Radio South cycler instructions were in ................ :wacko:

Latest posts

Back