• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dumas skater .67. (price lowered)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dempsey15

This hull is fresh no holes drilled. Has lots of potenial of being a very fast boat. Graphics where professionally done by Jeff Daft (aka RC BODS and Herzog Racing Products) They are high grade vynil. They can be removed if you want.

Pics here

http://www.rcbods.com/_sgt/m1m6_1.htm

Brand new the boat cost $315 and Graphics where $60.

I would like $350 shipped for everything. I will have boat professionally packaged to prevent any damage to hull. Any question please email or call. 832-262-8458

I accept paypal or money order. paypal add 3%.

I will take $315 shipped for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a side note, I will be Driving from Houston, Tx to Cinncinatti, Oh Aug 30th. If anyone would like to meet along the way and save on shipping.

Thanks

Todd

What are the measurements?
The boat is 40" long by 13.5" wide. I had one a few year ago built with an OS MAX .81 and it would fly!! I wrecked it beyond repair before i could get it really tuned (driver error). Never got a GPS reading on it but I would easily say 60+.

Back