Dumas-JG Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin_R_Clark

I notice that Dumas must be making the JG props now. E-bay has a load of them all the time. Didn`t they used to be real popular Props? Most of the prop charts don`t list them anymore. Is anyone experimenting with these props? Being that they were popular my first trip around in this hobby I don`t know much about them, any comments?

I don't know how good JG props are compaired with the newer props, but apparently they were popular back in the late 60's and early 70's. I raided my father's old hobby stash looking for a prop to run on my Sk-Daddle and all I found in his box were the JG props. One was aluminum with no identification markings whatsoever, the other was a bronze I-27.

I remember that the J.G I 25 -27--were what we had that worked on our Sport 1 back then..Not to much of a choice...Todays props are alot better in porformance and choices of size and pitch.and styles.....

I'm not familiar with all the classes but that would explain the I-27 I found, Dad used to have a small shovelnose (think it was about 26-28 inches long) and the only engine I remember him ever having back then was an old OS Max .20 (I actually found same the engine on the OS website as a '71 model) lol.

The sport class is a some what look alike of the unlimited or unlimited light, Now there 3 classes in Namba 40. ( sp1) 45 .( sp2) and 21. (Sp 21).. Not sure of IMPBA....

Roy

There are few more you forgot in NAMBA. SP 60 and SP X The X class is .80 and up motor size.

Mike

Latest posts

Back