DPI Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winzracing

Hi Guys,whats the price on these big DPI tunnels and were can they be purchsed from.Has anyone any idea on the price with one fitted up with a KB on.any info on these would be great...Barry

ok thanks jerry are there any other big tunnels out there on the market in that range
Although it is not shown on their website, I think Aeromarine Laminates has a big gas Preditor. Also, Zipkits.com is worth considering for a wood kit. There's other gas tunnels out there, I just don't have info on them. Maybe someone else can provide some info.

JD

ok thanks jerry are there any other big tunnels out there on the market in that range
Although it is not shown on their website, I think Aeromarine Laminates has a big gas Preditor. Also, Zipkits.com is worth considering for a wood kit. There's other gas tunnels out there, I just don't have info on them. Maybe someone else can provide some info.

JD

i have a official jerry dunlap hand made wof boat right from jerry's collection.. it is not for sale , just rubbing it in..lol :)

terry

i think the big zipp kit tunnel looks **** nice man, i would give it a try. laters

Hi Winzracing,

Contact Dominic Young on www.youngzrcboats.com

His gas F1 boats run very well ! Just on 100 KPH in race trim !

Also search youngzrcboats on Google for two links to see his boats running on YouTube

Good luck !

Dankie Meneer Wennie,i have already sent an email to him two days ago but not heard anything.Do you know who else supplies the gas engine and drives alone without boat...cheers

Hi there Winzracing,

With your opening greeting in my home language, you've certainly got my attention ! Where in the world are you and how come you can speak the taal ? If I know in which country you live, I may be able to give you more specific detail of suppliers.

This is just my personal opinion, but I think the gas legs from Lawless in the USA are best ! Greg Morty in Australia also makes a gas leg. The Zenoah range of gas engines are available virtually anywhere in the world !

Till later,

Cheers,

Wennie.

Hey Wennie,im originally from Zimbabwe and now living in the UK..My wife has most of her familiy in Cape Town and we were hoping to visit towards the end of the year..So really Zim and SA are still our home countries really...I got all my stuff previously from James AT O.E.R(REALLY GREAT DUDE TO DEAL WITH AND VERY HELPFUL) but not sure if he does these engines still..So yip mate im in the UK so any people you know is this heck of the world please let me know...hey man if we pop over there i will definetly bring a boat or two and i will contact you...Cheers BaRRY

Hi Barry,

Hey thanks for sharing your info and it's really a small world ! I had also been obtaining most of our requirements from James since early last year and had the honour of being an OER team member for South Africa. In fact my wife and I visited with James in Germany last month and we all miss the incredible service that he provided but unfortunately he had to close his business earlier this year !

Anyway, send me your e-mail address to [email protected] then we can keep intouch for when you visit Cape Town. You'd be wellcome at our club !

I dont know of anyone in the UK who supplies the Lawless legs but I think Dave Marles at Prestwich supplies the Zenoah engines.

Cheers for now,

Wennie.

Hey Wennie thats great I have saved your email address and hey boet it will be great to meet up with you in Cape town.My wife was at university in grahamtown a few years back.ok i will contact Dave and speak to him about an engine..Wennie whats the most common size of engine that these big boats use.I havent a CLUE on these petrol engines..Are they air cooled,2 stroke,do they need some TCW - 3 Two stroke oil??? cool thanks..Barry

Hi Barry,

I'm not the expert on these big boats , infact I've just started to build my very first gas boat with a catemaran hull and 26cc water-cooled Zenoah. I've been racing 3.5cc and 7.5cc nitro F1 tunels for the last two years.

However, we're now in the wrong section on this forum, we should be talking gas boats on the gas boats section.

But e-mail me direct with all your questions and I'll see how much I can help.

Cheers for now.

Wennie.

Latest posts

Back