• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DPI Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watercadet

DPI ABS tunnel that runs absoultly awesome. Ready to run minus TX & RX, great A OPC or Sport tunnel with a gold or black carb (which I might have). This motor has the K&B red carb. Pictures here. $150 plus shipping.

For that price it should have been gone by now! I had 2 of these and they are easy to set up and great handling hulls!

Thanks guys, I have to agree aswell. A bit surprised it is still here. Must be the wrong time of year. Oh well my loss.

Still for sale

Don't give up as I know of someone who is considering buying it, he just hasn't posted yet.

Wouldn't you know it would be me thats going to buy it? I'm a sukker for this boat and have to have it. :p

Hi Adam,

I can't stand it no longer. I'll take it if you'll split the shipping cost with me. Can do paypal or Postal Money Order. Your choice.

Have a good weekend.

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to insult you on my offer Adam. :)

You know even though its a steal at that price, guys like us can't do a deal without at least one haggle. LOL. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to insult you on my offer Adam. :)

You know even though its a steal at that price, guys like us can't do a deal without at least one haggle. LOL. :D
You got it DD. I am going out of town this weekend (to visit my Army friend that just got out and was stationed in Germany) So I will calculate shipping then. Send me your shipping address or APO.

Later

Email through this website is being sent out.

Ron, you knew it would find a good home didn't you.? :p

Guys, just want to share the experience of this transaction with you.

It finally arrived after a long trip. Adam communicated with me better than any other deal I've done. Packaging was better than new boats. Its MUCH better than described in the ad. Even threw in an extra carb. I said it in this this thread and I'll say it again, this was a steal and I got more than my $'s worth for sure.

Thank you for an excellent deal and a new friendship made.

Jamie

Ps,

Unless I get hard up for cash, plans are to detail it like a scale runner and turn it into a trailer queen. :)

I am glad to hear it made the long trip OK. It is great that you like it and thank you VERY much for the kind words.

Happy New Year!

Double Dog,

I'll back Adam on the performance of that boat. My 2 boys raced it for a season or two and they loved it. Finished every race. One of the easiest tunnels I ever built.

Hey Big Daddy it was a great boat for me too. It was the boat that really got me started in tunnels and you really made it easy for me.

Back