• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DPI American Dream Hydroplane NIB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SST120racer

DPI Leisure Sports American Dream Hydroplane new in the box with decal set.

Complete top quality brand name hardware set in place of the cheap stuff usually included consisting of:

Trinity 13T triple Ball bearing motor

Hughey 4 position mechanical speed control

Octura OC4STR-CA Strudder assembly with cable

Octura Flex hex

Octura 1427 Beryllium propeller

DPI turn fin

cooling coil, water pickup and outlet

I had a setup just like this until some dumbass on a Sea-Doo ran it over and sank it never to be seen again. It ran great on 6 cells even with inexpensive sport packs, it really moved on 7 cells, and was just stupid fast on 8 cells. The Hughey mechanical spped control is the bulletproof solution for low hassle boating. It has less resistance than any ESC made in the full on position, it doesn't mind getting wet, and it is simple to hookup and adjust. I have tried lots of different ESCs and for fun boating with a hydroplane the single advantage they have: conserving power at part throttle settings is so small that it is negligible. Contact me at [email protected] with any questions. Pictures are here and here

Back