• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Doc's Shop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr gary turner

Supporting Member
For sale a JAE 45 boat that is complete except for a prop and motor. I thas Delrin motor mounts adjuster blocks cowl hold downs and mixture control mount. It has a Kalistrov mixture control, ALL of the servos, receiver and battery. Tank and new uncut cowel. Mount is drilled for a Picco or AA. Right front sponson which are Divinycl was injured but comletely repaired. Boat is painted with PPG Concept pain. The sponsons and ramp have speed shingles on the bottom. Asking $495 including postage in the lower 48. Boat was jig built from plans. It's sister boat went to Australia.Tel 205-967-5712 Cell 205 936-9583. Email drgaryturn@ AOL.com. I can e-mail pictures to you. Had no luck posting pictures. Thanks. BTW if you need a motor, I have brand new Picco 45 Orlic prepared Black head that I would sell.

I have too many 45 hulls, 4 of them and something needs to go. Too many boats and not enough boating years left to use all of them.

I will also soon post an F JAE 101 hydro for sale.

Send picture to my email thanks Allan
I will do it tonight. Thanks Doc

Hello Doc, what are you asking for the Picco 45. If I can afford it, I will buy it.

Charles Charles Hope you are doing well. My thought was to sell to who ever bought the boat if they need the motor. Let me look at my inventory. I just sold one. Doc

Thats OK Doc, a friend saw my request to you for a price and he gave me a new Picco Black Head, Orlic modified.

Thanks anyway.

Hope you are doing good

Charles

Back