DISTRICT 3 ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc1

DISTRICT 3 ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET

TO BE HOSTED BY THE RACING ASSOCIATION OF MIAMI

TO BE HELD FEBRUARY 23, 2013 STARTING AT 7:00 PM

UTOPIA BANQUET HALL

7911 N. W. 72ND AVE. SUITE 222 A

MEDLEY, FL 33166

The racing Association of Miami has gone way above our normal banquet offering to ensure a super party this year. Below are listed all the features to be included and supplied by the banquet facility.

Banquet hall for four hours plus an additional half hour for guests arrival

Sit down dinner

Dinner salad

Entrée, rice and vegetables

Bread and butter

Cake

Floral centerpieces

Disc jockey with music for 3 1/2 hours

Bar service with open bar

Cider toast

Linen tablecloths, napkins, and chair covers with bows

Crystal service

Uniformed waiters and bartenders

Hall and stage decorations

Gift tables

All of the above for $20 per person

Tickets must be purchased in advance. The banquet must be paid for in full one week before the event to maintain this exceptionally low price. We need a minimum of 60 people to help pay the cost of this banquet. This is an excellent chance to come party and celebrate with your fellow racers while they receive their awards for their excellent performance in our High Points series last year. Feel free to bring your friends and family members since this will be a real party not just an event where we pass out trophies. At a cost of $20 per person this is clearly the best bargain in Miami.

Send your ticket requests and checks to Sheila Cardoso at the following address:

7360 ULMERTON ROAD

14A

LARGO,FL 33771

Any questions call Doc at 561-859-1337

We need your banquet reservations this week. Miami Racing Assoc. made their race entry fee $10 per boat so everyone would go to the party without spending very much extra. THANKS

Doc please add your full name to your signature line so it appears every time you post. As per the new I/W rules you can either do that or have us change your display name to your real name but it must be one or the other. Either will be fine and if you p/m me your info I'll be glad to do it for you. :)

Latest posts

Back