district 14 point series race July 29

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Directions don't appear to be on the website. I am working on getting them at www.sipropnuts.com .. Look for either a directions page or look for a link on the forum page.

thanks guys,

Chris

Check the contact us page there isa a map

http://www.huberwinery.com/contact.php

Looks like Scots burg would be a good choice Super 8 for motel

I plan to come out Friday afternoon

PHIL T
If you need directions you can use Mapquest.com. ( Huber Winery 19816 Huber Rd. Starlight, In 47106) Also, there will probably be open water time to run on Friday. However, It will be after 6PM. That is because the restraunt closes at that time. As a courtesy to them we do not run on weekdays until the restraunt closes. Trust me...You guys from St. Louis area are not going to want to drive all the way to Scotsburg to stay! I'll list some motels here tommorrow. Mike Starrett
Here are some hotel contacts for the Louisville Race.

If you are coming in from the west...

Motel 6 1079 Luther Rd Georgetown, In (I-64 exit 118) 812-923-0441

Hampton Inn 506 w Spring St New Albany, In (I-64 exit 123) 812-944-4600

Holidy Inn Express 411 W Spring New Albany, In (I-64 exit 123) 812-945-2771

If your coming from North, East or South...

Days Inn 7618 Old State Rd 60 Sellersburg, In (I-65 exit 9) 812-246-4551

Comfort Inn 111 Enterprise Way Sellersburg, In (I-65 exit 9) 812-246-1200

There will be a race sat July 29 for the following classes SCALE, SPORT 20, SPORT 40, B SPORT TUNNEL and B Mono if your interested in coming email me for a map. 3 rounds and a winner take all for scale Mike [email protected]
Here is some more info on the Louisville Race... Start time for the race will be 10 AM (Eastern). On site registration will begin at 8:30AM. You can pre register with Chris Jenkins (by email only) at [email protected]. Please include the events you wish to enter and your IMPBA#. Entry fees will be $10 first boat, $10 second boat and $5 each additional boat. Look forward to seeing you there! Mike [email protected]

There will be a race sat July 29 for the following classes SCALE, SPORT 20, SPORT 40, B SPORT TUNNEL and B Mono if your interested in coming email me for a map. 3 rounds and a winner take all for scale Mike [email protected]
Here is some more info on the Louisville Race... Start time for the race will be 10 AM (Eastern). On site registration will begin at 8:30AM. You can pre register with Chris Jenkins (by email only) at [email protected]. Please include the events you wish to enter and your IMPBA#. Entry fees will be $10 first boat, $10 second boat and $5 each additional boat. Look forward to seeing you there! Mike [email protected]
is b mod tunnel going to be a class that is what it says on impba...........Scott

is b mod tunnel going to be a class that is what it says on impba...........Scott
Myself and one other would be showing up with B mods. That would make the class requirements. Heck, I'd even bring my D Mod tunnel... I know, time is short with the other classes...

Sorry Guy's, B Tunnel is not on the schedule. Just B Sport Tunnel. Maybe next time. Mike

Sorry Guy's, B Tunnel is not on the schedule. Just B Sport Tunnel. Maybe next time. Mike
yea b-mod and open mono next time.........

is b mono going to be a class............scott

yea b-mod and open mono next time.........

is b mono a class

is b mono going to be a class

\

Yes, B Mono will be one of the classes. Also, Anyone planning to attend might want to bring along a pit table you can share with others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I will be bringing a pit table, the same I used at madison, I am confident that if you ran Bmod tunnel, the class would make. Hey Mikey, are you bringing pinky out of retirement. lol, Ken

\

Yes, B Mono will be one of the classes. Also, Anyone planning to attend might want to bring along a pit table you can share with others.

i will have pit tables also.........scott

Back