district 14 point series race July 29

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

There will be a race sat July 29 for the following classes SCALE, SPORT 20, SPORT 40, B SPORT TUNNEL and B Mono if your interested in coming email me for a map. 3 rounds and a winner take all for scale Mike [email protected]

Wish I could go have some fun with y'all. Think it may be worth the trip to the winery. Considering my B Sport Tunnel took 1st at the just completed Cincy race, B Open Tunnel. :) I took 2nd with my 29" WOF Mac in the same class. However, it's a work day and work is not allowing vacation at this time. :angry:

Mark..

OB Nut..

P.S. Think of what I typed up there..

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I can make it after all. Manager must have had a weak moment :lol: Mike, do ya know where a sign up sheet can be located?

Looks like I can make it after all. Manager must have had a weak moment :lol: Mike, do ya know where a sign up sheet can be located?
JUST SIGN UP AT THE RACE,WE ARE HELPING THE GUYS THERE AND WILL HAVE EVERYTHING AT THE SITE. I THINK WE ARE STARTING RACING AT 10:00.............. www.huberwinery.com < directions

So, we are entering at the race. I will try to be there early to help them get ready, I think I can come up there friday if they need some help. I think Scott W, and Wes are both comming there. Should be a good time. Ken

JUST SIGN UP AT THE RACE,WE ARE HELPING THE GUYS THERE AND WILL HAVE EVERYTHING AT THE SITE. I THINK WE ARE STARTING RACING AT 10:00.............. www.huberwinery.com < directions
Thanks Mike.. I've been to the pond a few times.

See ya there...

Come to think of it, I have that same question, As Scott W, Chuck, and I all plan to come over on friday. thanks, Ken

Any hotels near by?
I don't know the area well, but it's not that far from Louisville, Ky. There's lots of hotels / motels there. Certain there are roadside hotels closer to the pond. The winery is out in the country, just follow the signs!

Any hotels near by?
I don't know the area well, but it's not that far from Louisville, Ky. There's lots of hotels / motels there. Certain there are roadside hotels closer to the pond. The winery is out in the country, just follow the signs!

Sellersburg IN. may be closer . There are a couple motels in town there with some pretty good reasturants also. I was told I was going to be retrive boat driver again . Let me know when you are goig to set up I will bring boat.

Randy Cartright

Sorry for lack of communication on this board, I have been at school everday from 7 am to 8:00 pm and just trying to keep my head above water. Randy is correct, Sellersburg, Indiana would be closer. There are a few major hotels there and within 5 miles of every restaurant you can think of.

If you have any further questions, please refer them to Mike Schindler on this board, or Mike Starrett at [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris Jenkins

Southern Indiana Prop Nuts

Directions don't appear to be on the website. I am working on getting them at www.sipropnuts.com .. Look for either a directions page or look for a link on the forum page.

thanks guys,

Chris

What time are we looking at for sign ups, etc? I might be driving to the pond straight from work :( If that's the case, then it's going to be a long day :huh:

You guys coming from west of Louisville would be going quite a ways out of your way to go to Sellersburg. There is a nice motel at the Georgetown exit off I-64 (exit 118 I think?). I will get info on it and post it tommorrow morning. If your coming from North, South or East, Sellersburg is your best bet. As a matter of fact give me till tommorrow evening and I'll post a list of several in this forum.

Thanks for your interest! Mike Starrett [email protected]

Directions don't appear to be on the website. I am working on getting them at www.sipropnuts.com .. Look for either a directions page or look for a link on the forum page.

thanks guys,

Chris

Check the contact us page there isa a map

http://www.huberwinery.com/contact.php

Looks like Scots burg would be a good choice Super 8 for motel

I plan to come out Friday afternoon

PHIL T

thanks guys,

Chris

Check the contact us page there isa a map

http://www.huberwinery.com/contact.php

Looks like Scots burg would be a good choice Super 8 for motel

I plan to come out Friday afternoon

PHIL T
If you need directions you can use Mapquest.com. ( Huber Winery 19816 Huber Rd. Starlight, In 47106) Also, there will probably be open water time to run on Friday. However, It will be after 6PM. That is because the restraunt closes at that time. As a courtesy to them we do not run on weekdays until the restraunt closes. Trust me...You guys from St. Louis area are not going to want to drive all the way to Scotsburg to stay! I'll list some motels here tommorrow. Mike Starrett

Latest posts

Back