Dist 12 Racers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOFUELIN

I would like to thank all the racers i met this year for helping me

in my first year of racing. i was apprehensive about racing but everone

made it very fun and forgiving i made alot of mistakes and no one chewed my a$$ just reminders of what and what not to do also i did not get thank John Finch for helping me get my hydro running good this weekend. so any begining boaters out there get out and RACE it's worth it

cant wait till next year thanks

mike hart

Not to mention he has done quite well for his first full season of racing. :)

And BTW Mike, don't forget to send me a p/m with your e-mail address & phone # so we can get started looking for that 1/8th scale you want to do next. B)

made it very fun and forgiving i made alot of mistakes and no one chewed my a$$ just reminders of what and what not to do also i did not get thank John Finch for helping me get my hydro running good this weekend. so any begining boaters out there get out and RACE it's worth it

mike hart
Glad to help, Next year should be even better for you!

mike hart
Mike , Im also winding down my first season here in Dist 3 and cant say enough GREAT things about the help I have recieved and the unlimited good advice I have recieved to make this season FUN. Thanks to all the veteran racers out there who take the time to help the newbies get thier feet wet, and whole bodys too after that first wood.LOL ;)

I would also like to thank the Peidmont Triad Prop Twisters for my first season as well . Had a great time , learned alot . Didn't finish alot but hey it happens . Look forward to next year hopefully I'll race better .

Looking at trying to maybe do something else along with the 20 tunnles but we have to wait and see .

I'am getting a Ts2 practice boat together for the boys so that should be interesting to say the least .

Ed.R

Thanks again PTPT

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to think everybody that race in the dist 12 first full season. I think we had a great turn out for the first year of racing. I would also like to let you know that the PTPT Race maybe putting dist 12 and 13 together for points next year.This will bring more people down from SC And Ed I'm glad you had a great time racing with us.You do better next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all of the Club president's, members and volunteers of D12. I had an enjoyable season this year. Wife is tired of me coming home with wood. Sometime's it's trophies, others I am just happy to see her :lol:

Seriously, Racing has been great this year. If I took you out in a race, then I appologize and will try harder to drive better next season. I have met and made quite a few new friends from Fl to NJ. Thanks to all the Veterans for for your help and spare parts (Ferette), John F. for fixing my boats on site between heats and getting me back in the water, Steve Speas - for all of his advice, tips and tricks (race against steve he will make you a better driver.) Trent G. - Sport Hydro Setup - you keep me thinking.

All in All, D12, we've got some really good drivers and mechanics. Keep it up, hope to see you all at the "Fun Run", or Orlando, or Atlanta or?????

Don McGurn

Thanks to all of the Club president's, members and volunteers of D12. I had an enjoyable season this year. Wife is tired of me coming home with wood. Sometime's it's trophies, others I am just happy to see her :lol:

Seriously, Racing has been great this year. If I took you out in a race, then I appologize and will try harder to drive better next season. I have met and made quite a few new friends from Fl to NJ. Thanks to all the Veterans for for your help and spare parts (Ferette), John F. for fixing my boats on site between heats and getting me back in the water, Steve Speas - for all of his advice, tips and tricks (race against steve he will make you a better driver.) Trent G. - Sport Hydro Setup - you keep me thinking.

All in All, D12, we've got some really good drivers and mechanics. Keep it up, hope to see you all at the "Fun Run", or Orlando, or Atlanta or?????

Don McGurn
" Wife is tired of me coming home with wood. Sometime's it's trophies, others I am just happy to see her "

OK Don!! That one made me spew coffee all over my Monitor!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mike hart
John I know you and the guys had a plan and it worked vey well. I have always enjoyed going to races with you Steve Speas and Don, and also Jim Squirres in years past. After not racing for 6 or so years and going thru a burn out stage with being a club president / Treasure and District 12 Director in years past I was working more than having fun and forgot what it was truely all about THE FUN and enjoying your friends in the hobby. Thank you guys for getting me back into the hobby and showing me again what it is all about. Look forward to next years events and having even more fun next year. Glad to see Jim Squirres get back into the hobby also!

take note that mr sutton at the last race beat everybody in gas mono, with a stock motor!!!!! all u guys in that class 4 next yr take a good look @ this boat u need to watch out 4 it

mike hart
John I know you and the guys had a plan and it worked vey well. I have always enjoyed going to races with you Steve Speas and Don, and also Jim Squirres in years past. After not racing for 6 or so years and going thru a burn out stage with being a club president / Treasure and District 12 Director in years past I was working more than having fun and forgot what it was truely all about THE FUN and enjoying your friends in the hobby. Thank you guys for getting me back into the hobby and showing me again what it is all about. Look forward to next years events and having even more fun next year. Glad to see Jim Squirres get back into the hobby also!
stockgas.jpg

take note that mr sutton at the last race beat everybody in gas mono, with a stock motor!!!!! all u guys in that class 4 next yr take a good look @ this boat u need to watch out 4 it
Sure is a pretty boat, wonder who did the paint & graphics layup? :rolleyes: :p :D
Don, come on now you painted the boat, John built and set up the boat / Prop /Pipe, Steve got the motor for John and helped with the set up. I better be able do ok with the boat as I had some good people who put it all together, and I just drove it. Thanks you guys for setting the trap and getting me back into the hobby!!!!!

Don, come on now you painted the boat, John built and set up the boat / Prop /Pipe, Steve got the motor for John and helped with the set up. I better be able do ok with the boat as I had some good people who put it all together, and I just drove it. Thanks you guys for setting the trap and getting me back into the hobby!!!!!
LOL!!! You just better keep that boat out front, I don't want anyone rubbin' on that nice paint job. B)

LOL!!! You just better keep that boat out front, I don't want anyone rubbin' on that nice paint job. B)
HEY RUNNING AGAINST the mods it wont be out front all that much, but with sutton driving the boat it will be sneaking up behind them

Back