Directions to San Antonio pond and race updates

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, here are the directions to the pond (I tried to figure out how to include a Mapquest or something, but didn't know how):

From I-35:

Exit 1604, take 1604 S(couple of blocks on down), go 4.6miles(first stoplight) and turn right on Rocket Lane, go 1.2 miles to first stoplight, turn left on 1516(no sign at this intersection), go 1.7 miles and watch for a DB Harrell real estate sign on left, take a left on gravel road and follow it until it ends, go through double gate and follow road around to pond.

From I-10:

Take exit #585 (FM 1516), go north 1.7 miles and watch for a DB Harrell real estate sign on right, take a right on gravel road and follow it until it ends, go through double gate and follow road around to pond.

If you have any questions please call me at 210 392-2271, Bob Hartsock at 830 214-1823 or 830 643-4799 or Duane Cox at 210 602-2136.

Confirmend Entries so far (I know of others, but just waiting to hear the details):

12 hydro

GQ

20 mono

Buck

Bob

Philip

20 cat

GQ

Duane

20 hydro

GQ

Duane

David Buck

Philip

40 hydro

Buck

David Buck

GQ

60 hydro

Buck

GQ

Sport 40

David Buck

90 hydro

Buck

GQ

Where are all my nitro buddies from Houston and South Texas??????

If you think you are going to be able to make it, please try to let me know (but we will be glad to have you even without a heads up if necessary)

We will have open water on Friday (please give Bob a call if you are planning to run so he doesn't wait around all day for nothing). Open water will start about 7:00 am Sat. I will need to get lap time on each boat that runs in the "Bracket Class" so please try to get there EARLY for testing. I plan to start racing by 9:00 and get in at least 5 complete rounds Sat. We will do the same again on Sunday.

I'll see you guys next weekend,

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Back