Dennis Holt Memorial

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Wadlow

I just want to thank the Prop Walkers MBC for putting on a great race. I drove a long way for a 1 day race and you guys and gals made it very worth our while. it is a tight race course but it shure does get you on your game. to Teddy Doug the guys that ran the retreive boat and the ladys that kept score i will try to remember names next race just a special thanks to you. i also want to thank Mike S. and Brian S. for all of the help you gave me..............Roostertails to all..........................Scott Wadlow

I just want to thank the Prop Walkers MBC for putting on a great race. I drove a long way for a 1 day race and you guys and gals made it very worth our while. it is a tight race course but it shure does get you on your game. to Teddy Doug the guys that ran the retreive boat and the ladys that kept score i will try to remember names next race just a special thanks to you. i also want to thank Mike S. and Brian S. for all of the help you gave me..............Roostertails to all..........................Scott Wadlow

Scott

Glad you had a good time hope to see you back sometime. the course is a little tight but as you say keeps you on your toes.

Thanks to all that came and raced with us.

Randy Cartright

Yeah, that is one fun course... Little Bristol!

Thanks to the Propwalkers!!!

Scott.....anytime bud!

See you all at Louisville.

Brian

Yeah, that is one fun course... Little Bristol!

Thanks to the Propwalkers!!!

Scott.....anytime bud!

See you all at Louisville.

Brian
GREAT RACE GUYS you got a little pricy on entrys thou. $20.00 bucks is kinds stiff for a first boat esp if you only were goin to run 3 rounds cya in August......Mike

I also want to thank the club and all involved. I came in for the Unlimiteds and the best show all weekend was the R/C race!! Thanks for the hospitality all.....was some great racing!

Might even see Y'ALL next year!!

Dan Brandon

The Madison Courier has an article in their paper www.madisoncourier.com on their home page it is their third or fourth article down. If your club wants to atract new members this is how. Call the media the day before a race and the results the day after, simple.

ps Notice the good looking boat racing! Too bad it didn't make the final again. Maby someday when I grow up I will get to race with the big boys like Schimmik and Mikey.....oh ya and Chucky too!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Madison Courier has an article in their paper www.madisoncourier.com on their home page it is their third or fourth article down. If your club wants to atract new members this is how. Call the media the day before a race and the results the day after, simple.

ps Notice the good looking boat racing! Too bad it didn't make the final again. Maby someday when I grow up I will get to race with the big boys like Schimmik and Mikey.....oh ya and Chucky too!
MY SPEEDY LED POINTS AFTER 2 ROUNDS BUT I JUST CANT SEEM TO SEAL THE DEAL. BUT I WILL KEEP TRYIN TO SNEAK IN A FINAL WIN...........MIKEY

Yeah the cream always rises to the top!!! LOL

It was my first final win this year actually.

Now on to Louisville.

Brian

Could anyone in the madison club, please send me the results. I need them for the website and the directors need them as well.

Thanks

Jonathon

I think you can find them here www.madisoncourier.com I don't have them will see Teddy this weekend.

Randy

Jonathon, You dont know the points. lol, you were there!! haha, that was a wild final, I had no idea when to go. Just went when Brian and Ryan went. The two dead boats on 4.5, and 6 along with that Freaken dock made me nervous, Just couldnt do anything to catch Brian and the Pico, Have to give it another shot at louisville. Had a blast though, was some great sport 40 heats with Brian comming out on top there as well. Ken

I was there alright. That was an awesome final. But anyways, The scorekeeper of the race told me she was going to send me the results via email and she has not yet. She told me she was going to send them on Monday. That is why for the delay of results posted on the IMPBA District 14 website.

I was there alright. That was an awesome final. But anyways, The scorekeeper of the race told me she was going to send me the results via email and she has not yet. She told me she was going to send them on Monday. That is why for the delay of results posted on the IMPBA District 14 website.

I sent the point totals to you through the email you gave me if you haven't recieved them I will try again but maybe I should try a different address.

The Madison Courier got there's fine I sent them on the same day.

trying again tonight.

Back