Delete

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Area 51 Test Pond..... :lol: :lol: PM Sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Videos.... Looks Great!!

Any chance on seeing a couple pictures of the boats?

Thank You,

Paul

I am in the process of designing and building a boat similar to the jae but different... :)

I have alot of the parts just need the boat... got my strut,rudder,turn fin,servos engine and pipe radio and receiver ..hell even got 12 gallons of fuel .... just need the boat and the time to build

I am in the process of designing and building a boat similar to the jae but different... :)

I have alot of the parts just need the boat... got my strut,rudder,turn fin,servos engine and pipe radio and receiver ..hell even got 12 gallons of fuel .... just need the boat and the time to build
Sounds Great Paul, Good Luck with your Build.
Joel

JAE 80 WINS E/F HYDRO AT JOHNSON CITY IL,CONGRATULATION SAM BOWDEN...I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU & THE BEAST! HoooooWooooo!!

Paul it's only the second time my outriggers have been at a race...the first time was at Evansville 2010 & didn't work so good. Today they are better then ever...just a few more tweeks on the JAE & that should do it. My JRX is the sister boat of the JAE with rear sponsons with no ski box & I am very excited about this one...gets up on plane everytime....turns hard & runs flat on the water,just like in the video.

Joel

Back