Death of two racers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joefroooo

I am saddened to hear of the deaths of two racers over the Easter weekend. See attached link http://www.abrahydroplanes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=815&Itemid=59

I met David Bryant a couple of years ago in Madison. He introduced me to the U-10 support team, the owners Mr. and Mrs Gregory and his wife. David jumped into the trailor and threw me down a U-10 T shirt. I felt like the kid in the old commercial where the sport player threw a jersy to a young boy and said ( here kid catch). David giving me the shirt and talking with me on our RC boating addiction really made my weekend.

My thoughts and prayers going out to the Bryant and McKosker familys and friends,

Thanks for the memory David,

Joe Moceri

Yes indeed a very sad weekend. Australia lost one of its best and so did America. I'm sure they will be missed. I have had many long talks with Brian over the years and I miss a very dear friend.

Ouch David was an up and commer. What a sad way to start the Hydro season

Yes indeed a very sad weekend. Australia lost one of its best and so did America. I'm sure they will be missed. I have had many long talks with Brian over the years and I miss a very dear friend.

I spoke with my friend Brendan Power about this and he said he was an aquaintance of his . Very tragic but all racers know the risks and embrace them as best as possible . Sad deal .

Latest posts

Back