D-14 POINTS UPDATE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Brown

THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE, IT INCLUDES THE LAST RACE AT MADISON.

B SPORT TUNNEL

KEN HILDRETH 4698

BUDDY BENEDICT 3625

MIKEY 2850

SCOTT WADLOW 2425

LAURIN SCHYMIK 944

LINDA BROWN 775

MATT SCHYMIK 519

RTR .18

LINDA BROWN 3319

BRANDON WHITE 1963

GERRY NEWBERRY 1525

KYLE JACOBS 1525

WAYNE ADCOCK 175

SPORT 20

JAMES ELLET 5194

CHUCK HILDRETH 3882

PHIL THOMAS 3869

DON MCKAY 3363

DOUG SHEPARD 2515

CHERYL BENEDICT 2452

GERRY NEWBERRY 1728

KEN HILDRETH 1200

SCOTT WADLOW 425

MIKEY 0

SPORT 40

KEN HILDRETH 8625

CHUCK HILDRETH 6638

JAMES ELLET 4638

TEDDY SCHUMAN 3625

MIKEY 3469

WES ELLET 3334

SCOTT WADLOW 3050

PHIL THOMAS 2875

J BENEDICT 2369

DON BROWN 1625

BRUCE JACOBS 1500

BRIAN SCHYMIK 1175

1/8TH SACLE

CHUCK HILDRETH 6925

DOUG SHEPARD 4888

JAMES ELLET 3913

KEN HILDRETH "U-10" 3225

BRIAN SCHYMIK 2894

WES ELLET 2771

KEN HILDRETH ‘U-6’ 2400

PHIL THOMAS 2000

MIKEY ‘ELAM’ 2000

TEDDY SCHUMAN 1825

BUDDY BENEDICT 1619

RYAN HOBBY 1475

CHRIS JENKINS 725

MIKEY “REDMAN’ 525

DON BROWN 494

DON KCKAY 325

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I appreciate the update. You have my score wrong. Mostly because of your points go to the boat rule.

Ken Hildreth U-10 3325

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

The U-6 currently almost ready for a repaint The other,the U-10, Has about 1/4 of its deck cut off the right rear as we speak. Hopefully, It will be ready for the evansville race. Dont think its gonna be too pretty though. Both boats were hit hard in the right rear though. So they do have something in common. Ken

Although I appreciate the update. You have my score wrong. Mostly because of your points go to the boat rule. Ken Hildreth U-10 3325

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

The U-6 currently almost ready for a repaint The other,the U-10, Has about 1/4 of its deck cut off the right rear as we speak. Hopefully, It will be ready for the evansville race. Dont think its gonna be too pretty though. Both boats were hit hard in the right rear though. So they do have something in common. Ken
Sorry Ken

Although I appreciate the update. You have my score wrong. Mostly because of your points go to the boat rule. Ken Hildreth U-10 3325

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

Ken should be in second with 5725 points? Why should not the driver get the total points?

You just want to discourage people building new boats during the year?

If someone totals out a boat mid season they loose all the points and start over?

THAT WOULD JUST SUCK

What other district runs their scale points like this?

PHIL T

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

Ken should be in second with 5725 points? Why should not the driver get the total points?

If someone totals out a boat mid season they loose all the points and start over?

THAT WOULD JUST SUCK

PHIL T
Thats odd, IMPBA D2 we always did driver points, no matter how many different boats you ran, and the same holds true in NAMBA D3, driver points.

Is it written that the points go to the hull only ?

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

THAT WOULD JUST SUCK

PHIL T
Thats odd, IMPBA D2 we always did driver points, no matter how many different boats you ran, and the same holds true in NAMBA D3, driver points.

Is it written that the points go to the hull only ?
I race in D-14. I don't agree with it either, but the powers that be decided this is what they wanted. Hopefully next year things will be different.

DonB

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

The U-10 will be ready, what do you mean it wont look preety????? Its a race boat. LoL

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

The U-10 will be ready, what do you mean it wont look preety????? Its a race boat. LoL
The U7 and the U10 got together, Skin fin came unhooked. As far as the point go, I would agree on points should go with driver not just one single boat. I hope the district can set down as a group and make things better for 09 Doug Shepherd :)

Last edited:

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

The D-14 director will be at the Evansville race and we can all talk about it. I prefer driver points for all classes. Another thing we will talk about is the Whole series for my 2cents its time for 1 race per club and a district championship to be determined by however the Director feels is just.....Mikey your out going series and RCRC Prez.

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

The D-14 director will be at the Evansville race and we can all talk about it. I prefer driver points for all classes. Another thing we will talk about is the Whole series for my 2cents its time for 1 race per club and a district championship to be determined by however the Director feels is just.....Mikey your out going series and RCRC Prez.
I agree with this Mike . Doug Shepherd VP - PWMBC

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

OK something to think about before the meeting. If it is driver points then I can take 3 scale boats to a race and race which ever one I want?

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

OK something to think about before the meeting. If it is driver points then I can take 3 scale boats to a race and race which ever one I want?
I think the rule states, that only two boat and be registered in the district at one time (SCALE only). This would be acceptable in my book , As long as it was one of your registered two boats.(PER DRIVER) But, all boats in the series should be Registered into there class of hull and should pay to register into the series per boat of that class. My two Cent (Just talking) Doug

Last edited:

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

I think the rule states, that only two boat and be registered in the district at one time (SCALE only). This would be acceptable in my book , As long as it was one of your registered two boats.(PER DRIVER) But, all boats in the series should be Registered into there class of hull and should pay to register into the series per boat of that class. My two Cent (Just talking) Doug
What rules? Is that the rules in the IMPBA book? Seems to me you would want to register the driver or boat, not both. If you register the driver then you only register a boat to show it is legal. Not pay to register into the series per boat of that class. Then your right back to racing the boat, not the driver right??? I know "Kan o worms"........but Phill started it! B)

Ken Hildreth U-6 2400

What rules? Is that the rules in the IMPBA book? Seems to me you would want to register the driver or boat, not both. If you register the driver then you only register a boat to show it is legal. Not pay to register into the series per boat of that class. Then your right back to racing the boat, not the driver right??? I know "Kan o worms"........but Phill started it! B)
It's in Bruces hands. It's all good!!!!!! Bruce , can put it on paper and we will go from there? ;) Doug

I just want all clubs to have a representative in E-ville to sit down and hammer out how we want to do the 09 series. I have afew ideas, but it needs to be discussed and voted on as a group. Not all will ever be happy, but we can smooth over some of the things that are sore points now. Lets plan on after racing on Saturday to sit down and work this out. Come prepared with dates your club wants. I will be taking into account dates that other events are already going on, like the US nats, 3 races at the Indy speedway,major races in other districts and so on.

Man,

Did all this come about because I corrected the right points to the right boat? How about I just bring three U-10s to the race, each with a different main sponsor? Now, Do I need to register one boat? Or three?? which boat do the points go to? What if I change the stickers and reclear the boat. Now are they the same boat? hold it, I'm confusing myself. Was I at boat 1, 2, or 3. I think what Doug was saying. Is that in a district you are allowed to register two scales. and the points from your two registered scales would go to one driver. So, If I registered the 82 Atlas and the 93 Bud. Raced each a half a year, the points total for the year would be from both boats. But If Chuck raced the 93 Bud while I raced the Atlas. The points would go to Driver Chuck Hildreth and not the boat, the 93 Bud. Under the Current way Dist 12 does it, Wes Ellett, James Ellett, Ken Hildreth, Chuck Hildreth, Doug Shepherd, Mike Schindler, Brian Schymick, and Buddy Benedict could have each raced the 93 bud this season, came up with the same total it has now, and the 93 Bud would be the Dist 12 champ. Personally, since this is fictional. I would have contributed the most points. haha. But the boat would be the champ, not any one driver. Confused yet? Ken

Man, Did all this come about because I corrected the right points to the right boat? How about I just bring three U-10s to the race, each with a different main sponsor? Now, Do I need to register one boat? Or three?? which boat do the points go to? What if I change the stickers and reclear the boat. Now are they the same boat? hold it, I'm confusing myself. Was I at boat 1, 2, or 3. I think what Doug was saying. Is that in a district you are allowed to register two scales. and the points from your two registered scales would go to one driver. So, If I registered the 82 Atlas and the 93 Bud. Raced each a half a year, the points total for the year would be from both boats. But If Chuck raced the 93 Bud while I raced the Atlas. The points would go to Driver Chuck Hildreth and not the boat, the 93 Bud. Under the Current way Dist 12 does it, Wes Ellett, James Ellett, Ken Hildreth, Chuck Hildreth, Doug Shepherd, Mike Schindler, Brian Schymick, and Buddy Benedict could have each raced the 93 bud this season, came up with the same total it has now, and the 93 Bud would be the Dist 12 champ. Personally, since this is fictional. I would have contributed the most points. haha. But the boat would be the champ, not any one driver. Confused yet? Ken
I was good till everybody started racin the 93 Bud. All I wanna know is, could you switch up boats in a race week end?

Man, Did all this come about because I corrected the right points to the right boat? How about I just bring three U-10s to the race, each with a different main sponsor? Now, Do I need to register one boat? Or three?? which boat do the points go to? What if I change the stickers and reclear the boat. Now are they the same boat? hold it, I'm confusing myself. Was I at boat 1, 2, or 3. I think what Doug was saying. Is that in a district you are allowed to register two scales. and the points from your two registered scales would go to one driver. So, If I registered the 82 Atlas and the 93 Bud. Raced each a half a year, the points total for the year would be from both boats. But If Chuck raced the 93 Bud while I raced the Atlas. The points would go to Driver Chuck Hildreth and not the boat, the 93 Bud. Under the Current way Dist 12 does it, Wes Ellett, James Ellett, Ken Hildreth, Chuck Hildreth, Doug Shepherd, Mike Schindler, Brian Schymick, and Buddy Benedict could have each raced the 93 bud this season, came up with the same total it has now, and the 93 Bud would be the Dist 12 champ. Personally, since this is fictional. I would have contributed the most points. haha. But the boat would be the champ, not any one driver. Confused yet? Ken
I was good till everybody started racin the 93 Bud. All I wanna know is, could you switch up boats in a race week end?
Ken i dont want to drive the Bud just bring it to my house and call it mine! oh well congrats to the eventual CHAMP Chuck NOT KEN Mikey,Wes,Doug,Brian ,Ryan or even US-1 Hahn . Lets all go for it this weekend as it only counts for this weekend...............

GEE You guys are thinking too hard. :lol: Just go read the rule book.

Only registering two boats in a district is NOT a IMPBA rule.

Have someone read this for you

The rule book reads

District scale chairman is to be appointed by the district director

All boats must be registered with the district chairman

Only the registered owner can race his unlimited.

All boats run 3 quaification heats, no seasonal points for consi and main event

Seasonal points will go to registered OWNER at time of competition.

Ken, Wes and I are not in Dist 14 but race with 14 and register for points.

I guess we can register in dist 4 but get no season points for dist 14

I have registered for points in both districts every year

See you at the races

stir stir stir :rolleyes:

GEE You guys are thinking too hard. :lol: Just go read the rule book.
Only registering two boats in a district is NOT a IMPBA rule.

Have someone read this for you

The rule book reads

District scale chairman is to be appointed by the district director

All boats must be registered with the district chairman

Only the registered owner can race his unlimited.

All boats run 3 quaification heats, no seasonal points for consi and main event

Seasonal points will go to registered OWNER at time of competition.

Ken, Wes and I are not in Dist 14 but race with 14 and register for points.

I guess we can register in dist 4 but get no season points for dist 14

I have registered for points in both districts every year

See you at the races

stir stir stir :rolleyes:
Sorry Phil, I must of had my sceen set on Brail read only. Thought I felt the line that said that : :p See ya on race Day Doug

Back