• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom built Blazer sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
engine is available and the boat is available open to reasonable offers. chris please don't hijack my thread you don't have a boat like this so please go start your own

Last edited by a moderator:
i have two of the cmb 45 hr motors $135 plus shipping and handling the boats is going for $275 with the hardware AA  parabolic pipe iis 65 shipped

Hi Karl. I would take two engines $135.00 plus shipping . Is that right ?  And show me picture of two engines ? Let me know thanks 

Frank i can do 335 plus the shipping cost. i have to box this boat and ship it and the shipping via fedex and ups can be quite costly so if you want to deal im open just lets consider all the cost.

Frank you can send me your addy so i can get a shipping qoute and we can meet somewhere in the middle on the price lmk if that could work for you

Back