Cricut vinyl cutter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertDoak

I have been looking into a Cricut vinyl cutter for some time to cut stencils, lettering and such....any one using this or a similar cutter...?..how do you like it ?

Thanks in advance

I don't know about a Cricket but I bought this back in 2017 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BLRFN7U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It paid for itself in the first month.  The vinyl is relatively cheap from Amazon too.  I have done stickers for my boats, planes,trailer and friends stuff too.  It just cuts,doesn't do color graphics.  It also was about $100 cheaper when I bought mine.  I upgraded to better software once.  It has worked fine so far.  Does more than I can figure out.

Mike ..

Thanks for responding...and thats a nice unit...I'm sure some soccer mom can show you all the features.....just kidding..so how small a font can it cut.?

1/4" is about as small as I can get.  Depends on machine settings, film, how sharp your cutter is, how lucky are you today...LOL

Gets hard to weed the really small stuff.

So I decided to go with the simpler vinyl cutter ...the Cricut Explore air 2 in a manly color called "sunflower"..

And made my first stencil..

20190103_174902.jpg

20190103_174911.jpg

Latest posts

Back