Crazy Al's Classique' race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

Sept 22,23 and 24 in Kalispell Montana.......Who is all going to be there? Its always a fun race.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept 22,23 and 24 in Kalispell Montana.......Who is all going to be there? Its always a fun race.....
:) Yep I will be there at Montana by Al Hobbs take to host for "Crazy Al's" B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jerry.....We are planning on going through glacier on our way down....instead of the usual way south from Fernie to the north. The wife has never been through there and it should be quite the experience for her and the kids. The last time I was through there was when Paul Omerzu, Bob Jerome and I went that way on our way to the 1985 Namba nats in Reno.....

I'm looking forward to racing with you guys again.....and seeing how those Lynx's run.....

Al's race is always good racing and fun times....

See ya there.... :)

A couple of guys from Colorado are planning on making this race. We are rookies at this race, :blink: and we are not sure as to how to tune a boat at anything below 5000ft above sea level. We sure will need help in this area. Looking forward to meeting new people and learning new secrets.

Robert Holland

Colorado

Hey there Robert.....the elevation there is right around 3000' so probably 1 prop size up and richer on the needle will do it.....although you can probably leave your boats alone and you'll do fine.....

I've met Marvin and Kelly and others from Colorado at Al's previous races.....always fun.....

Looking forward to meeting you guys too.....

I'll be the one running the smokin joes colored boats out of the little white trailer from alberta.... :)

Al says the biggest class so far for entries is A stock tunnel.....and A-mono.....

See ya there.....

If the weather holds we will have some great racing weather. It will be good to see everyone again. :) :)

Bob

Thanks for the "crazy" pics showing some nice racing

Some nice tunels too, me as a tunnel lover I can only dream about

Ronald.

Was a fantastic time and the weather as always was great. The North 40 adds to the whole experiance. I highly recomend going to this event. Great weather, location, cabins and the best of people.

Great pictures Rob. I had a lot of fun even with all my bad luck. Next time I WILL be better prepaired and hopefully get to run more. Always great to have you guys here.

Bob :)

My first race below 6000'

and it showed....LOL

I loved it.....

I will attend the very next time Al decides to

do it again....

I met some very good people from Canada

and the great northwest of our country.

Thanks again to everyone there....

Eric B & David H....you guys are the best pit men ever...

Joe

and it showed....LOL

I loved it.....

do it again....

Joe

Joe, Suck up to your pitman its the best investment you will ever make. Does Kate have pics you can post.

It was a great time, lots of fun and almost as beautiful as our great state of Colorado. You are right about having sooooo muuuccchhhhh oxygen for our set-ups, but I am sure we will be a little better prepaired for next time as I took good notes. Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. The annual "Turkey Shoot Race" is now posted on our website.

See Ya,

Robert

and it showed....LOL

I loved it.....

do it again....

Joe
Hi Joe :lol: :p Look out to me Against my 67 SG Blue and your 67 SGX Yellow Make smile :) my Winner so great good race heat B)

Allan

I really enjoyed meeting you.....

My son Mitch thought you were the nicest guy there, and was very

impressed with your racing also, me too.

I look forward to seeing you and the other District 16 guys

again soon.

Do any of you think you will make it to the 2007 NATS in California?

Hope you can be there.

See you soon

Joe

Once again the Canadian guys busted tail to help Al put on a great event. I had a great time and most enjoyed getting to make new friends from other districts as well as get reaquainted with old friends. Glad that I got a chance to pit for Joe and it was great to see Lynx boats from the high lands. I hope to see you all at the Nationals in SanJose I know that they will also host a great event.

Back