• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cooper pipes FS(67 sold )(45's sold )(21 pipe still avail)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Finn

I have four Cooper 45 nitro pipes for sale. One is brand new in the bag, while the other 3 are in excellent shape, but used very lightly. All are quiet pipes. I will sell the batch for $115 shipped in the 48. I also have a Cooper 67 pipe and a 21 pipe for sale. These are all the 2005-2006 versions. They are excellent running pipes, especially on monos.

67 pipe sold

45 pipes are now sold

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in the 21 pipe. How much do you want? Can you send pics to me. I am going to usae a 180 degree header will it work for this?

Jason

OK - the 21 pipe will work on a 180 header, and it is $40. The 67 pipe is $45 Both are in excellent shape, and were only run a few times. I haven't run a nitro boat since 06 Internats

OK - the 21 pipe will work on a 180 header, and it is $40. The 67 pipe is $45 Both are in excellent shape, and were only run a few times. I haven't run a nitro boat since 06 Internats
I will take the 67 pipe pm me how you want paid and shipping charges THANKS Bob Mike

I have four Cooper 45 nitro pipes for sale. One is brand new in the bag, while the other 3 are in excellent shape, but used very lightly. All are quiet pipes. I will sell the batch for $115 shipped in the 48. I also have a Cooper 67 pipe and a 21 pipe for sale. These are all the 2005-2006 versions. They are excellent running pipes, especially on monos.

need pictures of 45's and will you sell separately and how $$

I will take the 67 pipe pm me how you want paid and shipping charges THANKS Bob Mike
Mikey - You got it. Paypal is OK, or send me a check. Add $6 for priority shipping. 2211 W Arbrook, Arlington, Tx 76015 or [email protected]

I have one inquiry on the batch ahead of you. I will give him time to answer. He sent a PM. All four pipe are the same style. Thx

I have one inquiry on the batch ahead of you. I will give him time to answer. He sent a PM. All four pipe are the same style. Thx
Interested in 1 cooper 45 pipe if available to sell seperate and how much$$

Thanks, ED

I am interested in the 21 pipe. How much do you want? Can you send pics to me. I am going to usae a 180 degree header will it work for this?

Jason
Jason - couldn't send the pic. Returned by verizon. No account? Can you give another e-mail address?

Back