• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

complete JAE 7,5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albin Schneider

IMAG0018.jpgIMAG0019.jpg

Selling my JAE with a Mac45 engine extra tuned by Andy Brown.with new liner, bearings and piston and

drum...

New novarossi 45 pipe,never used.

all the parts is new on this rigger.

complete radio 2,4ghz and 2 waterproof servos,from hitech.

Two Andy brown props etc

sponsontubes in baked carbon

beautiful metal tank

This rigger is a 100% complete

with a lots and lots of more parts,Only used high quality parts and the list of good stuff on this boat is long

so PM me for details.

just put some paint on it and you will have a killer rigger.

I want close to 1500 dollars for it all, but still i am open to negotiate on the price.

PS: sorry for the bad pictures,but if you want the boat or more pictures just let me know and I will send you some better pics.

//Schneider

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to iwaters, lots of great stuff here. Before selling please read The first post.

I like 1500 dollars for it all, maybe a hihg price but every bit on the boat is brand new.

Still I am open for offers on the price

I like 1500 dollars for it all, maybe a hihg price but every bit on the boat is brand new.

Still I am open for offers on the price
#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W member for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.

Back