• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COMPLEAT HARDWARW KIT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topsecretboats

This Compleat Mono Kit Is Used By Racers Around The World Is Made For Gas Boats 40" And Up To 65" Long .

Made To Fit 1/4 Prop Shaft. Made Of 6061 Alum.

C.n.c Machined By Top Secret Boats Insures Top Accurate Precision Parts

Note : Prop And Shaft, 5/16 Stuffing Tube, Drive Dog, Motor With Pipe ,and Hall Are Not Included.!!!!

What Is Included Is As Fallows :

1-stinger Strut. 1- Extended Rudder Kit With 2 Water Pickups In A Tapered Blade.

1-motor Mount With Coil ReLOCATOR For Zenoah 260 Or Quickdraw 25 Cc

1- Pipe Mount . 2 - Bulk Head Fittings . 2-water Outs 1- Antenna Mount 1- Right Turn Fin

1- Shaft Saver . 1- 10-24 Polished Bullet Prop Nut. 1collet Assy. For 1/4 Round Shaft

1- Carb Arm . 1- Linkage Toggle Arm , 1 Set Of Two Split Trim Tabs , 1- Standard Servo Tray,

1- 1/4 Scale Servo Tray , 1 Set Of Two Cowl Locks, 1-set Of Zoro Drag Seals For Zenoah Motor

And 1- 1/4 Strut Bushing. This Is A $325.00 Package. Buy It Now Set At $ 285.00 And Don't For Get

Check Out Our New Store. For Great Hardware At Great Prices.

Also Available : Kit For Cat $225.00 Kit For Hydro $250.00 Kit For Cracker Box $260.00

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. BUT IF YOU BUY 2 KITS OR MORE SHIPPING IS FREE!!!

Any Questions Feel Free To Call Eastern Time 8-4 Mon-Fri.

(843) 322-0006 And Ask For Bill. OR EMAIL [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been buying parts from Bill off eBay and I've got to say this.

I was shorted one piece from my last purchase from him and after letting him know about it, I just now found a package that my wife left laying on the stove, not just the one part that was missing but all 4 pieces that I had originally bid on! This says a lot about a person who had to have lost money on the deal in the first place much less more than making it right to me.

His parts are top-notch and service is fast!

Check his site at www.topsecretboats.com for spec's on the parts plus pictures.

Is your stinger strut angle adjustable? Also how long Is the strut?
Yes it is adjustable. tilt up and down 6 degree, slotted for transom to move up and down, and stinger will move in and out about 5/8. The length of drive will put the prop about 5" to center of prop.

Back