• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

compitition woodstuff 21 tunnel,,will trade

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
up for sale is a woodstuff comp 21 tunnel with radio box,,was in the water 1 time and i have no interest in this class,,new boat and radio box is 345.00 plus shipping,,i am selling this for 135.00 shipped and all pp fees included,,no engine,,receiver or battery but i will leave the hitech 645mg steering and the standard throttle servo in it,,both are new,,cable and push rods stay also

Last edited by a moderator:
up for sale is a woodstuff comp 21 tunnel with radio box,,was in the water 1 time and i have no interest in this class,,new boat and radio box is 345.00 plus shipping,,i am selling this for 135.00 shipped and all pp fees included,,no engine,,receiver or battery but i will leave the hitech 645mg steering and the standard throttle servo in it,,both are new,,cable and push rods stay also
this is a very nice tunnel and i need to move it,,thankswilling to trade for some gas props,,6518 s/b in good shape,,also a 2616 s/b in good shape,,also a 6717 s/b in good shape,,i will trade for those 3 props

Last edited by a moderator:
boat is sold pending funds to reed eagle,,thanks reed,,gary

Paypal sent. Thanks Gary.

Ol' Reed

Ol' Reed
got it,,thanks,,gary

Ol' Reed
got it,,thanks,,gary
mrgary,

Today is the first of June and I haven't received the boat yet. I have pm'd you but no reply. Please let me know the status is, Ok ?

Ol' Reed Eagle

Latest posts

Back