• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cobra v1 f/s with os 21xm ver2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh tullson

I have a cobra v1 f/s i just set this up with a brand new os 21xm with the os lower unit it has a half a gallon of 30% through it right now. i thought i could get back into nitro but its not for me i will stick to my large gas boats. Also included is a new 750mah nimh pack and two used hitec servos standard for throttle and a 645mg for steering. I dont have any history here but i have sold alot of stuff on offshorelectrics when i switched to gas and a couple of things on jimsrcboatdock under the name raptormash. I will sell the whole thing ready to go with a s/b 40x53 grimracer for $425.00 shipped. I added $25 to the price for shipping and i just paid $400 for the os with lower unit so your getting the boat and electronics minus the receiver for free. Thanks josh027.JPG029.JPG031.JPG030.JPG028.JPG

Well i became a member of this forum before this rule and didnt realize it had changed. Im not gonna sit here and think of 30 ridiculous posts to start for the sake of selling something. I have been a member of other rc forums for over ten years and have not created that many posts so delete if you must .

Josh, its nothing against you. Just the way it has to be. You can thanks some of the other members that havnt been so honest when selling things.

In the long run, its much better this way.

Gentlemen

The 30 post rule was for a purpose going to someone else to post for you is just going around the rules. It does not acomplish what the rule was set out to do in the first place.

Just a comment

Daryl

Gentlemen

The 30 post rule was for a purpose going to someone else to post for you is just going around the rules. It does not acomplish what the rule was set out to do in the first place.

Just a comment

Daryl
so now just about all the forums decide to have a 10 post rule before you can sell anything,,where will that leave us,,no new members,,no new sales because the newbies cant sell,,why join if you cant sell,,maybe not even buy either,,just my 2 cents

what exactly is a post. when I type this message and push the post button below is that a post or is it something else. The reason I ask is Josh started this thread and it says 2 posts. He made another comment and it still says 2 posts.

Lets be clear on this rule. It was put in place to protect our members from scammers. Before you buy we encourage you to "know" who you are buying from. You can do this be reading what they have been posting. If they post polite and honest information or questions your more likely to be dealing with a reputable seller. It is less likely to be a fly by night join just to sell stolen/broken/miss represented items to make a quick buck.

Having said that josh tullson has been suspended for 30 days for failing to follow the rules.

Not that I am anybody ,Josh is a good guy, he does a great job on all his boats weather it is gas or nitro.

Latest posts

Back