• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cobra Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Moore

Real clean boat. Looks like it has not been run that much. $ 125.00 plus actual shipping cost.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks good how's the transom? any cracks any where? I would take it if shipping is reasonable to 44084.

Thanks,

Bill

No cracks, hull is really lean. I can take loser pics if you wish. I'll check on shipping.

Did you still want to sell the boat? haven't heard from ya on the pic or shipping yet. Paypal ready just waiting on info.

Thanks,

Bill

forget it if it takes you 2 wks to get a pic and price w/o leaving your house I'd hate to see how long it would take to actually ship it. Shame I really wanted the boat.

hey bill !!! give me a shout !! ill build you a brand new cobra hull. with the improved bottom. no hooks without all the bondo on the bottom for 150.00 plus shipping give me a call at 863 397- 2523

Back