Cobra Tunnel First Edition!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

Im happy to say that the cobra 1 tunnel hull is now being built again.

after many hours of working on the bottom plug. im happy to say i have a new bottom mold, free of all the issues that the old mold had. this is a straight and true bottom, with nice lines and no warp in the right sponson. also ive looked into bonding the deck to the hull differently. this will be a good change. as there will be no more water in hull because of a joint failure !!!! ill have pics real soon. !!!!!!

and they will be priced to sell. Dan

`1st in b sport, 2nd in b tunnel at hagerstown, 1st in both at queenstown with my cobra/ k&b sx combo. Awesome test session yesterday, new x-440 lynx cut. Faster, able to drop the lower to settle the nose, turns better at speed!! Got windy & rough, still did well, i pushed it pretty hard - came back everytime. Thanx for a great boat, dan! I still get a lot of comments on the blue metalflake.

Hey Dan, was talking with Otto today when I was over there, didnt realize you came back home bud- give me shout maybe we can find a weekday to go run.

Andy

Latest posts

Back