cobra tunnel boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

new boat prices

To everyone out there looking to purchase a new 20 tunnel . Im offering a brand new hand layed fiberglass hull with sealed plywood radio box, servo tray, window decal & logo sticker. for the amazing price of $185.00 that includes shipping anywhere in the U.S. This hull design finished 1st and 2nd respectively in charleston at the tunnel champs. this is a great hull at a very affordable price. i can be reached by email at [email protected] or you can call me at home (863) 858-0536

Hi all,

I own 2 cobra form Dan. One with OS and CMB with ReK lower unit for the other. Both run really well and easy to set up. No need to add weight to meet the CG at all. Top speed is awesome. I pretty sure that you will not disappointed to get this hull.

Dusdee R.

Dan, do you have a video of this speed demon in action? It would be nice to see her behavior in the water.

Also, what are the dimensions of the box and the width on the cowling,

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry no video but it does haul the mail and turns on a rail. the box is wedge shaped both in height and length the box stands 2 1/4 high at the back and 1 7/8 at the front. the box fits snugly under the cowling with about 1/4 inch on either side clearance. i hope this answers your questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just got the tracking, Thanks! Express mail was not necessisary dude, I'm not in a huge rush, but thanks so much! This guy is top notch for anyone who is contemating a hull from him. Keeps you up to date! Mike

For those like me, that only run FE, I have designed an FE radio box that gives all the room you need for a 4cell lipo, without modifying the hull, the only mod is trimming the cowling so it doesn't "tuck" inside the center... That gives you the extra room you need! I will post pics soon. Should help make the boat more usable for all! Mike

I am working on laying out the first part from my mold tonight. I will have pics soon. Once this design is done, I will be working on one for my Vision Tunnel as well. I will have a huge 20 size tunnel collection all FE done soon: Vision, Cobra, (2)-Leecraft xtr-21, and VS1...And I have a Hornet 40 FE and a Leecraft xt-460 hull to be FE coming as well! I will be doing an FE shoot out some time soon down the road! I will keep ya updated, Mike

im still offering brand new cobra tunnel boats in asorted colors. boat comes with plywood radio box, aluminum in transom, window decal and logo stickers. for the unbeatable price of $185.00 free shipping in the US. build time is about a week to 10 days. i can be reached at [email protected] or i can be reached at (863) 858 0536 this price will be changing soon. so get them early.

Latest posts

Back