• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cobra 3.5 tunnel RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeray99

Cobra tunnel with OS outboard , turbo'd by Gene Monger , motor screams , Hi tech servos 645, 225 , prop modded by Mark Shouland ,not much run time on motor , great race boat $425.00 shipped lower 48

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So can u guys tell me if this boat hopps all the time no mater what u have done to it, I have a cobra as well and I just can't seem to get the thing to stop hopping all the time I have balanced it add weight to it toke all weight of of it rebalance raised motor up lowered motor everything u can think of I have tested it even looked at the bottom to see if there was a hook or even flaw in it but I don't see anything...any ideas guys sry k ow this is a little off topic but I like the boat but just can't seem to get this one boat to ride right...any help would be great...also been thinking that maybe the boat is to narrow and needs to be widen out a bit ...please help

I have one that dont hop,where are you adding weight? I run a Lynz cut prop

I sold mine a few months ago but never had any hoping issues nor did I run weight in the boat.sound like you have other things going on

Check the running surfaces for a hook. Mine had a slight one. I filled and and sanded it a couple weeks ago and it helped settle it down.

Edit, I didn't read the whole post where you checked the bottom already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back