• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMDI SGX 1 - 21 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Laurie

21 SGX 1 rigger for sale , comes with CMB 21 Green head (motor has new Piston& liner,bearing , head button) ,3rd ch mixer, AB21 nitro pipe , spare tank, cowl ,all servos and some props, this boat has not done much racing at all. PM for pictures and i will email them to you. $735us + Shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope for the buyer that he will not have long to wait for the boat, I've been waiting almost 2 years on my delivery from Darren! He has lost the tracking code! :angry: :angry: :angry:

frank

as i told when the kits were shipped to you , Regular mail does not have a tracking number , because you wanted the CHEAPEST shipping possible , i can't be held accountable for them getting lost .

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it still up for sale?

Would it be of interest to sell without motor, and if so; price?

And what would the shipping to Norway (Europe) be?

I may have a friend that`s interested. :)

Yes it is still for sale ,

will do boat only for $435.00US , i will only priority air mail to Norway , it will cost you around $100US

Darren

Latest posts

Back