• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMDI Eagle SGX 67 New SOLD!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tampa1330

This was a project I started a while back but was never able to finish due to a recent job loss. This was an 80% kit. At this point I have sealed with epoxy and printed the hull and sponsons. It's ready for hardware. I built this hull to the exact specs in Andy's build sheet. I'm sad to let it go. I hope it can find a happy new owner. Asking 350.00 shipped. It comes with the turn fin and engine mounts. Post here if your interested. I'll have pictures uploaded shortly. Thanks for all your help through these hard times.

DSC01543-1.jpg

DSC01539.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a project I started a while back but was never able to finish due to a recent job loss. This was an 80% kit. At this point I have sealed with epoxy and printed the hull and sponsons. It's ready for hardware. I built this hull to the exact specs in Andy's build sheet. I'm sad to let it go. I hope it can find a happy new owner. Asking 350.00 shipped. It comes with the turn fin and engine mounts. Post here if your interested. I'll have pictures uploaded shortly. Thanks for all your help through these hard times.
Can you send pics to [email protected] Do you have any other hardware...Rudder, strut?????

Robert

Can you send pics to [email protected] Do you have any other hardware...Rudder, strut?????

Robert
MMMM-That would look good with a MAC Blue head in it
smile.gif
If Robert passes let me know.

Thanks,

Glenn

Robert
MMMM-That would look good with a MAC Blue head in it
smile.gif
If Robert passes let me know.

Thanks,

Glenn
I pass--Just realized my new Zenoah wont fit in it. :) :) : :)

Latest posts

Back