• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmdi 21 rigger hull hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

21 cmdi rigger sg or sgx? not sure needs a little TLC (paint is crappy my personal opinion) box that ramps over the stuffing tube has split the seam and rear hatch area needs a little tlc not trying to butter coat anything here lol....comes with strut/rudder/turnfin cowl is a side exit not rear has a rudder servo and linkage switch and fitted fuel cell pipe mount for side exhaust to also some sponson shims and a new flexshaft drive dog bearing------took in on a partial trade with a credit of 400$ off the deal---its not worth that in cash so make me a good offer.....pics will be posted tomorrow --- paypal only please buyer pays shipping will ship to the usa only ask any and all questions you may have --

reason for selling---im not gonna kid myself here im not gonna drop the 500 bucks or so on a engine and few other small ticket items to run the boat, to many other projects going

SOLD make this a little bigger

Last edited by a moderator:
21 cmdi rigger sg or sgx? not sure needs a little TLC (paint is crappy my personal opinion) box that ramps over the stuffing tube has split the seam and rear hatch needs a little tlc not trying to butter coat anything here lol....comes with strut/rudder/turnfin cowl is a side exit not rear has a rudder servo and linkage switch and fitted fuel cell pipe mount for side exhaust to also some sponson shims and a new flexshaft drive dog bearing------took in on a partial trade with a credit of 400$ off the deal---its not worth that in cash so make me a good offer.....pics will be posted tomorrow --- paypal only please buyer pays shipping will ship to the usa only ask any and all questions you may have --
reason for selling---im not gonna kid myself here im not gonna drop the 500 bucks or so on a engine and few other small ticket items to run the boat, to many other projects going

lets work this out yota, Ill be on the chat in a few hours, bring some pics :)

should be on tonight after 6pm my time also here are the pics of it

100_1571.jpg

100_1572.jpg

100_1573.jpg

100_1574.jpg

100_1575.jpg

100_1576.jpg

100_1578.jpg

amazing this boat is not sold yet ..! i would almost offer 200 $ shipped to the netherlands ... :rolleyes:

Jeroen

Back