• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMD/ Brown Pipes available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myron_Sleeva

45 AB parabolic. Was mounted but new. 6 5/8" from seam to inlet. Pressure fitting installed

$65 USF plus shipping Sold

67 AB black pipe. Slightly used in testing but mint. Pressure fitting installed.

$70 USF plus shipping. Sold

67 AB black pipe stinger sleeve kit. New in package. $15 USF plus shipping. Sold

67 AB parabolic. Was mounted but new. 8 1/4" from seam to inlet. Pressure fitting installed.

$75 plus shipping. Sold

Located in Canada so a tax advantage to some.

P/m on a first come first served basis.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest.

And as the hooker said as she walked out the door, "It was a business doing pleasure with you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

For anyone interested in purchasing any of Myron's pipes. I received a pipe from him last week that he advertised as "mint". Guess what, it actually was. The pipe is in brand new condition. The packaging was true Canadian. A piece of central vac rigid tubing with duct tape sealing off the ends and the pipe was actually bubble wrapped inside. It was shipped out same day and arrived within the week. So... no worries from this seller. Buy with confidence.

Ron

Guys,
The packaging was true Canadian. A piece of central vac rigid tubing with duct tape sealing off the ends and the pipe was actually bubble wrapped inside.

Ron
Ron, Thanks for the kind words.

And Ron has another pipe en route. I think he is telling his wife that he bought her a central vac and the parts are coming a foot at a time! ! ! ! :lol: :lol:

Myron

"And Ron has another pipe en route. I think he is telling his wife that he bought her a central vac and the parts are coming a foot at a time! ! ! ! :lol: :lol: "

Myron,

That's way too funny. :lol: :lol:

For anyone else sending me parts. Just break it up into 1' lenghts and stuff it in a piece of central vac tubing. LOL Great idea Myron!. We'll see if my wife figures this one out. ;)

Ron

Myron, you posted me, that the early bird gets the worm, and then I replied back and have heard nothing from you! Did I get the AB67 black pipe?

Thanks,

Cliff

Myron, you posted me, that the early bird gets the worm, and then I replied back and have heard nothing from you! Did I get the AB67 black pipe?
Thanks,

Cliff
Cliff,

As stated in original post, p/m was to be used. I sent you a follow up, explaining the confusion. Received confirmation that the private message was sent too. Cannot explain why you received the first pm but not the second. Chose to keep all matters pertaining to sales personal and confidential. Many prefer it that way. There are a lot more people who DO NOT want their activities for public knowledge.

Myron

"And Ron has another pipe en route. I think he is telling his wife that he bought her a central vac and the parts are coming a foot at a time! ! ! ! :lol: :lol: "

Myron,

That's way too funny. :lol: :lol:

For anyone else sending me parts. Just break it up into 1' lenghts and stuff it in a piece of central vac tubing. LOL Great idea Myron!. We'll see if my wife figures this one out. ;)

Ron
Ron,

The pipes were cheap compared to the price for my silence!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gives "quiet pipe" a whole new meaning.

Myron

Back