• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB Valvola .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokieboater

Hey guys I am looking for two new CMB Valvola .21 Let me know what you have and how much.

Robert Holland

Colorado

Hey guys I am looking for two new CMB Valvola .21 Let me know what you have and how much.

Robert Holland

Colorado
I have 2 at $440.00 each
I was looking for green headsand I should have stated that to begin with, sorry.

Are these the Green Heads or the Red heads. I haven't heard good things about the Red Heads, is there something I should know about the red heads or are they comparable to the green head?

Robert Holland

Colorado
I have 2 at $440.00 each
I was looking for green headsand I should have stated that to begin with, sorry.

Are these the Green Heads or the Red heads. I haven't heard good things about the Red Heads, is there something I should know about the red heads or are they comparable to the green head?
those are the red heads and they are the first one i have ever owned , min is still waiting for its home when brian gets it to me.."whiplash" i will let ya know soon as i can..i do however have a polished head cmb .21 i would sell very tight and like new 250.00

Latest posts

Back