CMB VAC 91

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

I heard some rumbling in the deep south about some boys running FAAAAAAAST with the CMB VAC 91`s under the Hood of the Twins. I orderered a set to take a Look Myself!! After disassembling the engine that was already Extremely Clean inside. Sombody @ CMB is NOW..... SERIOUS About Building RACING ENGINES. The Liner is T Ported for the transfers - Boost Ports Looks like a design by Don Gartlis or Grumpy Jenkins??. Knifed crank,,Skirted Piston, Steel Rod, ABC Piston/Liner design, Billet Intake with a Bushed intake hsging a Drum Intake. Big Bore Carb that is User friendly.......WOW....... Motors came @ .014 head clearence I Added another .003 for a Final of .017 for 60% Fuel. This is as Close to a RACING ENGINE out of a Box that I Have Ever Seen. While everyone else is planning..... or.... drawing out engine designs??? CMB IS DELIVERING Some of there BEST ENGINES TODATE...... When I find the Correct Pipe & length & the Props YOU Might want to Baaaaaaaack AWAy from the Pond a Little......... :eek: :huh: :huh: :lol: & to Think A pair of these in a Twin can Run legal in the IMPBA F class. ... :blink: :blink: This is another WORLD CLASS Engine just like its BIG BROTHER the CMB RS101....LOOOOOOOOONG LIVE the F CLASS RACING in IMPBA!!!!... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard some rumbling in the deep south about some boys running FAAAAAAAST with the CMB VAC 91`s under the Hood of the Twins. I orderered a set to take a Look Myself!! After disassembling the engine that was already Extremely Clean inside. Sombody @ CMB is NOW..... SERIOUS About Building RACING ENGINES. The Liner is T Ported for the transfers - Boost Ports Looks like a design by Don Gartlis or Grumpy Jenkins??. Knifed crank,,Skirted Piston, Steel Rod, ABC Piston/Liner design, Billet Intake with a Bushed intake hsging a Drum Intake. Big Bore Carb that is User friendly.......WOW....... Motors came @ .014 head clearence I Added another .003 for a Final of .017 for 60% Fuel. This is as Close to a RACING ENGINE out of a Box that I Have Ever Seen. While everyone else is planning..... or.... drawing out engine designs??? CMB IS DELIVERING Some of there BEST ENGINES TODATE...... When I find the Correct Pipe & length & the Props YOU Might want to Baaaaaaaack AWAy from the Pond a Little......... :eek: :huh: :huh: :lol: & to Think A pair of these in a Twin can Run legal in the IMPBA F class. ... :blink: :blink: This is another WORLD CLASS Engine just like its BIG BROTHER the CMB RS101....LOOOOOOOOONG LIVE the F CLASS RACING in IMPBA!!!!... B)
How much do they cost joe?

Joe, do you know what it timed out at and head vol????
cool.gif

Joe, do you know what it timed out at and head vol????
cool.gif
Numbers 216,132,184... Head .8 but there is .1 in the piston also so you have a total .9. Stu suppies head shims .002,.003,.004,.005, They came @ .014. So you can eaisly go to .020 wit the split numbers on the shims. This engine fits nicely into a HYDRO Too........

How much do they cost joe?
SAMMY, $570 ea the collets

Latest posts

Back