CMB to Novarossi Marine USA Engine 2016 Race Season "Trade-in" Promotion!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Trade-in any fully functional and complete CMB Engine, (must be 100% functional and 100% complete to qualify), and receive credit toward the same size new Novarossi Marine Engine. See trade-in credits below. Engine can be completely worn out, but must meet the criteria above. ANY YEAR, ANY MODEL, ANY CONDITION, (yes it can be totally worn out!!!). Get the race season started off right with a brand new Novarossi Engine.

Any CMB 21 size engine- $75 credit toward any type new Novarossi 21 only, $100 credit if you also purchase a new header and tuned pipe.

Any CMB 45 size engine- $75 credit toward any type new Novarossi 46 only, $100 credit if you also purchase a new header and tuned pipe.

Any CMB 91-101 size engine- $100 credit toward the new Novarossi 91 DD Engine, $125 credit if you also purchase a new header and tuned pipe.

67 and 12 size engines do not qualify............for now.....
default_wink.png

Contact [email protected] for questions or details on where to ship your engine for credit. Once received, you will be given a discount code to use to order your new engine.

Thank you for choosing Novarossi.

Guys. Thanks for the PM's and emails. This trade-in program has generated a lot of interest. Because of this interest, I am adding a second manufacturer to this program. Picco engines are also now accepted, same rules apply. Thank you.

Not trying to sound like a ass but if I trade in my 300 dollar VAC 45 motor I only get 75 bucks for it?
Samuel,

This is for people with worn out engines. Gives them a chance to lower their costs on a brand new engine. If someone has a decent engine that can be sold for more money than a trade-in, then this opportunity would not apply. Functional does not mean resellable. If someone can assemble an engine with a drawer full of old and worn out parts, as long as it is complete and functional with all moving parts, this offer is for them. Judging by the response already, there are a lot of worn out parts out there!!!!.....
default_wink.png

I will have a couple of prototype 67's the first week of April. Stay tuned!!!!!....
default_smile.png

Brad,

The 91 is built around the same direct drive design and the record holding 21 and 46. The PTO is working great and so is the crank induction. No need to change something that has already proven itself. Thanks.

Guys,

This trade-in program has been a huge success. Thank you to everyone that has participated. I am now extending the trade-in program to include not only CMB engines, but will now apply to Picco, Rossi, and older Novarossi engines too. Once the pre-sale is over, I will also extend this program to the 67 DD engine as well. Be sure to contact me via [email protected] to get a trade-in doscount code or to get answers with any questions. Adding a pipe and header to your order, and to your engine trade-in to return to me, will get you the best discount. Thanks again for your support of Novarossi Marine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back