CMB SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am excited to let you know of some new products that I will have in about 2 weeks. CMB has updated the 91HR with an "in line" induction and it is called the 91VAC. We have had a test motor for awhile and this is what we have found. The torque has improved tremendously. First outting in the water set a new NAMBA 6 lap record. Second outting with more pipe/prop testing showed more gains. This system is now running at +26,000 rpms and over 87 mph in heat race trim with a 1667 at 5.8" pitch. New drums and backplates are also coming in to update the current 91HR's to the "VAC" version. The current carbs will bolt on to this new assembly. Also, new 21 Valvola's are coming in with this same type of induction. Retro fit parts will also be availble to update the current models. However, new carbs will be necessary because of a different bolt pattern and I'll have those available also. Supply of these new motors/parts will be limited and some are already presold.

Thanks,

Stu Barr

I am excited to let you know of some new products that I will have in about 2 weeks. CMB has updated the 91HR with an "in line" induction and it is called the 91VAC. We have had a test motor for awhile and this is what we have found. The torque has improved tremendously. First outting in the water set a new NAMBA 6 lap record. Second outting with more pipe/prop testing showed more gains. This system is now running at +26,000 rpms and over 87 mph in heat race trim with a 1667 at 5.8" pitch. New drums and backplates are also coming in to update the current 91HR's to the "VAC" version. The current carbs will bolt on to this new assembly. Also, new 21 Valvola's are coming in with this same type of induction. Retro fit parts will also be availble to update the current models. However, new carbs will be necessary because of a different bolt pattern and I'll have those available also. Supply of these new motors/parts will be limited and some are already presold.

Thanks,

Stu Barr
Stu

Any report on the performance of the new 21?

Kevin,

We have not run this updated motor yet. We hope to soon. Someone had posted on another thread about performance on the geared version and said it was the same. If the performance is the same from what we saw on the 91, it should be great.

Stu

Kevin,

We have not run this updated motor yet. We hope to soon. Someone had posted on another thread about performance on the geared version and said it was the same. If the performance is the same from what we saw on the 91, it should be great.

Stu
mr. stu any pipes coming for the .45 motors soon? i still need 2 of them when they come, thanks

tk

Thanks,

Stu Barr
Hi Stu. Do you know the cost of the new drum and backplate to update the 91HR to the VAC. Thanks Rich.

Latest posts

Back