• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB PURPLE HEAD 45 ENGINE W/ PIPE AND HEADER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Byron Hamilton

I have a nice used cmb engine I bought for a hydro and It has about a gallon of fuel thru it. I filled it with marvels and its been stored for a few yrs. It includes a 18 deg header and a macs or ops pipe. $300 shipped.

Thanks for looking

IMAG0433.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the hobby and was wondering if this engine would be practical for a JAE .21 rigger. Not for competition, but just for bashing.

I'm new to the hobby and was wondering if this engine would be practical for a JAE .21 rigger. Not for competition, but just for bashing.
Joe over at Zippkits has a .45 short kit. cheap. That's the size hull you need for that engine. If you not a builder. You may need some help as their are no instructions. But you can download instructions for the .21 or .12 rigger ,all the same except size. I'll take that engine if no one buys today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back