CMB 91HR timing numbers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I have a CMB 91HR (not the VAC) motor here that I'm looking over for a friend and the stock timing numbers on the boost and transfers seem rather high to me. I checked the measurements twice before I plugged them into my EAP program and I'm seeing some tall mumbers come back. Anybody out there who is or has run one of these and checked the numbers, what kind of stock boost, transfer and exhaust timing did you see? :blink:

Remove some of the flange and then adjust the exhaust and you will be fine if you not like the high transfer and boost timings.

Anders

Last edited by a moderator:
the VAC I checked 3 times before I believed it.

Yes thy are very high 136 trans139 boost 188ex on the VAC.

With the long stroke and long rod it gives more time the window is open. the long rod and long stroke mess with the speed the piston comes of the bottom.

a shorter rod in this eng would change the whole story. the power would come in at a lower RPM.

Needs a 101 P/L and rod in it. :unsure:

David

Last edited by a moderator:

With the long stroke and long rod it gives more time the window is open. the long rod and long stroke mess with the speed the piston comes of the bottom.

a shorter rod in this eng would change the whole story. the power would come in at a lower RPM.

David
yes I would like to see a VAC 101 too......

David
yes I would like to see a VAC 101 too......

It will be a 1.05 and it is comming soon. :D

Latest posts

Back