CMB 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamijenna

What are you guys running for props on your 90 Seaducers ??? 2 or 3 blade and what motors like what pitch ??

Thanks,

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
IF you want to run SAW, I've had an OPS 90 powered ducer that ran 71mph many years ago with a heattreated S40. No where near today's speeds, though. Didn't handle the turns worth a flip; only good for SAW.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you guys running for props on your 90 Seaducers ??? 2 or 3 blade and what motors like what pitch ?? Thanks,

Brian
i have a 90/100 sd3 mono with a purple head 90 and i run a 2 blade x467. boat is very fast and runs even better with the cowling on it.i also run 45% nitro.

good luck

mike

What are you guys running for props on your 90 Seaducers ??? 2 or 3 blade and what motors like what pitch ?? Thanks,

Brian
The Cocr Racing AL1, see near the bottom of this page:

http://www.cocrracing.com.au/propellers.html

This prop has become almost universal on CMB90 or 100 powered Seaducers in Australia and has won every major event in the last few years!

Ian.

hey brian the black one i had you saw ran an octura x462 2 blade that had a cmb.90 in it stock

Latest posts

Back