• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmb .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

ok all i have a cmb .45 and i have no idea how to id it as to what model it is can any one help me it does have a silver head let me know thx all

ok all i have a cmb .45 and i have no idea how to id it as to what model it is can any one help me it does have a silver head let me know thx all
If it has a silver head and 4 head bolts, its an older Grand Prix 45. About10 years old or more

ok great any one got any parts and also how the heck do you get the crank out wow very weired set up

ok great any one got any parts and also how the heck do you get the crank out wow very weired set up
I have a new CMB .45 GP engine assembly minus backplate and carb i will sell for $75.00 shipped to lower 48. Has upgraded front bearing, and front bearing housing with snap ring. Header not included. Richard D

Back