CMB 27 ALPHA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed seeing Mark's run in Hobart. We were getting ready to race, heading for the hot pits when he had his out and was putting it away by the time we got up there. I really wanted to see it run.

I don't know how they're doing now but rumor was that you had to use only a square drive setup on them. I don't know if that was just a rumor or not.

Zen wishes that they could make something that looks that good!
default_blink.png

Well, there goes my chances in Open Gas with Stu and Mark running those bad boys! Maybe I can get a "Go Blow Your Nose Kleenex", 2 steps below a crying towel.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As the manufacturer of the Lawless Cutthroat Gas outboard drive, I have been asked about the possibility of adapting one of these terrific-sounding new motors to one of my drives. I have no idea what they even look like at this point, so I am asking for some information. As far as mounting, are they functionally equivalent to the Zenoah (type) motors, with the four bolts around the output shaft, or are they somehow different? It would be great if someone could post some detailed pictures of the mounting surface, so I can see if such a thing is possible. I can make special plates and such, but I need to know what they look like.

Can anyone help? Stu - any spec sheets?

Thanks in advance.

Fred Howe

Latest posts

Back