• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 21RS QUTBOARD F/S(Sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

I have a 2005 cmb 21rs redhead outboard and header for sale or trade. Two tanks of fuel through it at best. Getting out of 21 boats alltogether. Paid 400.00 for it and header 325.00 shipped to you or will trade for CMB 45 EVO. Looking for eng for my sport 40. ill post pics later or you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks Tom. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

I hate to hear you're getting out of 3.5 Tunnel...

Are you going to keep your 7.5's?

-Carl

Tom,

I am just too late for this one.

Any other interesting 3.5 -stuff for sale?

Ronald.

Last edited by a moderator:
VansRacing said:
Tom,

-Carl

102765[/snapback]

Hey Carl,

Yes i am going to continue to run 45 tunnel have a new hull im getting ready for nats.

Tom

TOM MOORE said:
VansRacing said:
Tom,

-Carl

102765[/snapback]

Hey Carl,

Yes i am going to continue to run 45 tunnel have a new hull im getting ready for nats.

Tom

102810[/snapback]

Tom,

It will be good to see everybody again. I hear that Mark has a new 45 hull out already...that should make it interesting. I plan to have a few Shamans 45's there. That class should be fun.

Come to think about it...I need to go make sure ole Ernie has posted my driver Ronnies classes for the Nats. He wouldn't leave him out would he???

LOL

-Carl

Gino

I can have one at your door for 130.00 plus 9.00 sh. Also have the Strongarm flexshafts for 8.50 ea. and the Lawless sterring arms for 13.50 with purchase of drive, 18.50 without....

Butch :)

waterbug said:
Gino
I can have one at your door for 130.00 plus 9.00 sh.  Also have the Strongarm flexshafts for 8.50 ea. and the Lawless sterring arms for 13.50 with purchase of drive, 18.50 without....

Butch :)

103050[/snapback]

Thanks Butch,

purchased the one from TunnelBill- along with a few other goodies.

Thanks

Gino

Back