• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 21 VALVOLA new in box (green head)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Up for sale is a CMB 21 Valvola - new in box, selling to fund other projects

$450US Shipped within Australia and to the US

Paypal as friends or add 3% to the total to cover the fees

SOLD TO DAVE

Last edited:
Shane, may be interested, depending on condition.... have never had the best luck with used engines here.

You get some spare time, post up some clear photos of critical components, and what you're trying to fetch.

Thanks-

Tim

Ok Tim,
what I have is 3 good condition used CMB 21 Valvola Green heads, compression varies a little , with 2 being really good and one slightly less,
at this point I would like to sell as a complete job lot, and I'll through in at no charge a red head valvola engine for parts only, (it came from Europe as a geared set up with turbo head and OS carby) and a spare water jacket and RS07 housing with carb.

I would advise to put some new head shims on some of the engines, two have dished pistons and one is flat

$550US plus shipping for the lot - works out at about $185US per engine and the red head and parts are free

Hi Bill,

just see what Tim and/or Mark decides, and then you are next inline after those two

cheers

Shane

I'll buy used engines Shane if you've got something left please let me know. Picco's, CMB, Nova-Rossi (Prefer CMB's). I could really use some 45's and 67's thanks, Tom

Ok Tim,
what I have is 3 good condition used CMB 21 Valvola Green heads, compression varies a little , with 2 being really good and one slightly less,
at this point I would like to sell as a complete job lot, and I'll through in at no charge a red head valvola engine for parts only, (it came from Europe as a geared set up with turbo head and OS carby) and a spare water jacket and RS07 housing with carb.

I would advise to put some new head shims on some of the engines, two have dished pistons and one is flat

$550US plus shipping for the lot - works out at about $185US per engine and the red head and parts are free

Thanks a lot for taking the time with the photos, Shane.....IMO, that's a very reasonable package.

I'm going to pass it on to Mark at this time, though.

I'm still contemplating on the NR 15cc pipe, too.

Best wishes on the sale.

Thanks-

Tim

Back