CMB .21 vac head/buttons and two carbs for .21 rsv07

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.Orlic

CMB .21 vac heads / buttons , same design as Novarossi.

CMB engines have heads too big for engine to run at the right temperature, this head / button addresses theis issue.

This heads / buttons would most likely fit other CMB .21 engines

$44 shipped in US

CMB RS 21 head/button sets (only small number in stock)

same price

2 carbs for .21rsv07

$105 shipped in US

DSC_3093.JPG

DSC_3128.JPG

DSC_3129.JPG

DSC_3134.JPG

DSC_3141.JPG

DSC_3140.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank, I'm interested in a 21 VAC head button. Can you send me an email paul AT xtremercboats.com as i'm having problems loging on the forum at home.

Hey Frank,

Have you ever made any head/buttons for a .21 CMB RS (16.33 mm bore)? And if so do you have any in stock (standard plug style) because I would like to get one.

Thanks,

-Mitch Atwell Jr.

I have not made any heads for RS Mitch but thank you for your interest
Oh okay Frank. Well thanks anyway. Just out of curiosity do you think that you may build some in the future? Or if not, if you have the chance, maybe send me a pm to help me design one for it because I know it's probably not nearly as cost effective for you to make them for the RS as it is for the Novas.

Thanks again,

-Mitch

I have not made any heads for RS Mitch but thank you for your interest
Oh okay Frank. Well thanks anyway. Just out of curiosity do you think that you may build some in the future? Or if not, if you have the chance, maybe send me a pm to help me design one for it because I know it's probably not nearly as cost effective for you to make them for the RS as it is for the Novas.

Thanks again,

-Mitch
Ill take a couple of the .21 RS head buttons as well if you can make them for us Frank.

I would be willing to make some head/button sets but the only way I can do if someone send me a head button to measure it.

I would be willing to make some head/button sets but the only way I can do if someone send me a head button to measure it.
Does the head/button supplier get a discount? :p I'm only kidding Frank. ;) But yeah I can take the set off of my engine and send it to you. No problemo. Just pm me your address and I can get it shipped out sometime this week. Mine will be going on an O/B so hook us up with whatever magic juju button that you put in Kentley's engine when he went 74 mph with his Lynx. :eek: :lol:

Thanks Frank, you're the man,

-Mitch

Does the head/button supplier get a discount? :p I'm only kidding Frank. ;) But yeah I can take the set off of my engine and send it to you. No problemo. Just pm me your address and I can get it shipped out sometime this week. Mine will be going on an O/B so hook us up with whatever magic juju button that you put in Kentley's engine when he went 74 mph with his Lynx. :eek: :lol:

-Mitch

pm sent

-Mitch
The only magic juju button Frank can give you to make you run as fast as Kentley Porter would be a Kentley Porter "Home Makeover Edition" version of his engine, along with Frank's stuff of course!!!!!!!!......................... :p

Hi Frank,

Do you have any heads left for the cmb rs 21?

What would shipment cost to australia?

Regards,

John

Latest posts

Back