• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB .21 LS Outboard Parts Motor SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Locke

Hello,

CMB Green Head .21 for sale, Motor has a damaged piston/sleeve, head button and it could use a new set of bearings, something has gone up thru the top (not sure what).

Motor is complete.... case, crank, header, carb, pto and also a new head button is included, eveything is stock except carb, bore has been sleeved down to .315 and rod and pto have been bushed by Tim Fulton at Precision Boats.

Overall motor is in good shape, not even a full gallion of fuel thru it .....

$75.00 + Shipping from Canada (will ship worldwide)

Pic`s upon request, pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks........Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mike,

I see you did very well last year. I look forward to making the trip to NY this summer for one or two of the races. Bill

headrcboats2 said:
I will take it>>>>> :D   I will be at a race this week end. just let me know how to pay. :unsure:
85162[/snapback]

Headrcboats2- shoot me an email with your address and I will let you know the total....I only accept International Money Order....Sorry

Bill- Same hear, I should have my Wood+Stuff/NR combo dailed in be then.....

Motor Sold to Headrcboats...........Funds Pending

Mike

Back